PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid getting unexpectedly wet

Grendel's Mother
05-15-2005, 07:34 AM
Ok, I expect to get wet on Splash Mountain, but would generally like to avoid it on other rides. On what rides can one get unexpectedly wet, and where do you sit to avoid it?

And do many people actually wear the trash bags on Splash Mountain that they advise in the Unofficial Guide Book? I don't mind some wet, but I would like not to get totally soaked. Thanks!

rentayenta
05-15-2005, 07:46 AM
Ok, I expect to get wet on Splash Mountain, but would generally like to avoid it on other rides. On what rides can one get unexpectedly wet, and where do you sit to avoid it?

And do many people actually wear the trash bags on Splash Mountain that they advise in the Unofficial Guide Book? I don't mind some wet, but I would like not to get totally soaked. Thanks!

We expected to get wet on Splash too but we were no way prepared to know how soaked we would be. On our last trip, we got drenched; head to toe, soaking through my jeans, wring out your socks, had to buy new Roxy jeans in the Adventureland store, dripping wet! Apparently they loaded our boat a little heavy and the heavier your boat, the wetter you will get.

The Jungle Cruise will get you a little wetter than before so either sit up front or on the loading side.

The old man
05-15-2005, 07:50 AM

We bought cheap ponchos at a 99 Cent store. They kinda worked.
David

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-15-2005, 07:54 AM
I think GRR is an obvious and you can get wet, very unexpectedly on POTC. Some people have actually gotten soaked on POTC, but that is rare. With the new cannons, you do get a little spray!