PDA

View Full Version : Coming home after 12 years... and seeking help!

littlemissgorgeous
05-15-2005, 12:52 AM
Hi everyone..
I am new here... :)
I am coming home for the 50th anniversary celebration from germany...
A lot of time has passed since I´v ebeen @ DL ..1993.. I´ve been to WDW a few times, but DL is so different- at least what I remember..I am so excited..
At that time I was 16..boy a lot of things have changed..
I will be at DL September 3- 10..and I have a lot of questions and I guess you are the ones who can answer them :fez: ..
Will there be large crowds, especially on weekends ??? Is it any good to go on a weekend, are there any shows or events only on weekends worth visiting ???
Going on Septmber 6, labour day, is propably no good idea is it ???
Are the crowds smaller after labour day ???
Thx...your help is really appreciated.. :D
Sorry- I hope my english is okay ...
Greetings from germany littlemissgorgeous

bradk
05-15-2005, 03:24 AM
most disneyland visitors live close to the parks, so the weekends are always a good time for them to go, which means it's a bad time for the rest of us. holidays are even worse.

so, yes, if you can go after labor day and stay during the week, you should be more than fine and see and do it all in 3 or 4 days.

TP2000
05-15-2005, 03:38 AM
That's actually a very good time to go, even though it's a holiday weekend. If historic trends from the past 5 years continue, most people will be worried about getting their kids ready for the start of the school year, and Disneyland will be relatively uncrowded, even on the holiday.

Don't expect to have the place to yourself, but I would be surprised if there are large crowds during the week you are here.

Most importantly, have fun!

littlemissgorgeous
05-15-2005, 05:57 AM
Thx a lot...now I am less worried about the trip..
I already had nightmares about beeing stuck between thousands of people, and not having the chance to see or ride all the attractions..
:D :D :D