PDA

View Full Version : WhiteWater Snacks

ILoveChurros
05-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Ok guys and gals, who has eaten at this HG of restaurants? It is such a great place to eat and relax, not to mention the food is great! So I want to know what have ya'll eaten there? I've only had the nachos, cheeseburger, and hot dog (all delicious) oh and a Icee.

kohl
05-14-2005, 10:27 AM
My husband had the breakfast burrito and loved it!

rentayenta
05-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Their chocolate covered strawberries are only $2 and they are $4 in the parks.

I have had a muffaletta. Good but greasy.

I am not a huge breakfast potato fan so when I get their breakfast burrito I order no potatoes and they put in extra egg and cheese. Mmmmmm

I don't like their cheeseburgers-too salty. Their French Dip is good.

pisces
05-14-2005, 10:44 AM
I had their fries and hamburger. I thought their fries were good. I wasn't necessarily overwhelmed; but, I definitely felt it was a step up above regular fast food, in terms of decor, and service, and food taste. Not to mention priced reasonably.

It's definitely not Storytellers, or Goofys, ....not quite as festive.

But, it is good for a casual, sort of picnic-style meal, when you want just a little bit more ooomph than McDonalds or fast food....yet not quite ready for the formality and price of a traditional sit-down restaurant.

Sort of bridges the gap between McDonalds, and Napa Rose.....sort of?

CrazyTrain
05-14-2005, 10:56 AM
French Toast Sticks. They were yummy!

kuusimo
05-14-2005, 02:05 PM
I love their grilled chicken sandwich. It has a green chili to spice it up. The chicken piece is HUGE and is always cooked right when I order it.

My sons love their grilled cheese sandwich, and my husband loves the steak nachos.

FYI- We were there once about 15 minutes before it closed and they were giving away the day old muffins and cookies. They were snatched up in less than 2 minutes though. :)

05-14-2005, 02:17 PM
The breakfast burrito is wonderful and plenty large enough to share.

Same with the nachos.

Shortiemetoo
05-14-2005, 02:21 PM
I second the chicken sandwhich with the green chilli and avacado if I am not mistaken. It is wonderful and HUGE! My daughter and I split one with fries and were both very full!! The staff seems more relaxed than in the park also. Very friendly and cut our sandwhich in 1/2 without our even asking! :D

lisap
05-14-2005, 02:30 PM
It's a great place to relax and recharge. The breakfast sandwich is huge and freshly made, and my kids like the french toast sticks. The pizzas are big enough to share between kids, and they always have a nice big fruit salad in the fridge. I've only been in one time when there was a large crowd--and we were completely shocked. Normally it's very quiet. Sometimes we get burned out on the food because the menu doesn't change--but after a little vacation we always head back.

Wendi
05-14-2005, 02:31 PM
I've had the breakfast burritos, tuna sandwich, and muffins, which are great (and star shaped for added excitement!), my son has had the hot dog (really, really good fries too!) and I've also got a refillable mug (which is a great deal!) Everything has been excellent and the prices and atmosphere are very good!

stinkerbell
05-14-2005, 03:44 PM
The kids have had personal pizzas, PB&J (with the Mickey Cookie and juice combo), and French toast sticks.

I've had French dip (twice, I think) and my husband had Fd once and the chicken sandwich. We've shared a breakfast burrito, and the French dips come with SO many fries.....and are huge! Definitely could have shared with my husband and we both would have been full.

We've been in for drinks and brownies, coffee and water bottle refills, and just to take a rest, too. I love it there. :)

Disneyluvr
05-14-2005, 03:50 PM
The kids have had personal pizzas, PB&J (with the Mickey Cookie and juice combo), and French toast sticks.

I've had French dip (twice, I think) and my husband had Fd once and the chicken sandwich. We've shared a breakfast burrito, and the French dips come with SO many fries.....and are huge! Definitely could have shared with my husband and we both would have been full.

We've been in for drinks and brownies, coffee and water bottle refills, and just to take a rest, too. I love it there. :)

Are the refillable drink mugs good for as long as your staying (ie a week) or are they only good during that visit, once you leave they are no longer honored?

Disneyfun
05-14-2005, 05:54 PM
I went once and was excited because you could get mr. Pibb there. I have since found in the park in a few places. But know I have to go back and try out some food!! It is so well hidden.

Wendi
05-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Are the refillable drink mugs good for as long as your staying (ie a week) or are they only good during that visit, once you leave they are no longer honored?

Ummm... I've been using mine for about a year now :eek: