PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on Hopper tickets?

keschy
05-13-2005, 11:56 AM
I have never had to buy them because we always had APs before. I have been looking around online and it seems like the best price for a 3 day ticket is around $140. Anyone know if there are better deals out there? Thanks!

Pat-n-Eil
05-13-2005, 12:55 PM
I never knew there were "deals" on parkhoppers. I just thought the price was set by Disney.

Eighty8Keys
05-13-2005, 01:03 PM
You may want to check out the Mousesavers.com website. They list the best deals on all things Disney. Here's the link (http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html) to the "Disneyland Tickets and Passes" page.

stinkerbell
05-13-2005, 05:52 PM
You can call down to a Disneyland area hotel and see what their prices are. We usually buy our parkhoppers at the hotel, because their prices are lower, or they do the 5-day pass. It's just always been a better deal for us.

Darkbeer
05-13-2005, 11:14 PM
The best deal, if it fits in your schedule, is the 6 day SoCal CityPass bought thru Costco.com. 3 days at the DLR, plus a day at Knott's, SeaWorld San Diego and the San Diego Zoo.

The Good Neighbor rate on ParkHoppers is $5 more than the Advance Purchase ParkHoppers at Disneyland.com

AlbertaMinnie
05-14-2005, 04:54 AM
I have never had to buy them because we always had APs before. I have been looking around online and it seems like the best price for a 3 day ticket is around $140. Anyone know if there are better deals out there? Thanks!

Here are the resources I always check out to make sure I am getting the best deal: (I love to have that extra dollar to use inside the park!)

Links from MousePlanet
A travel agency
Online with expedia
The "Entertainment" Coupon Book
The Disney Website
The Hotel that I am staying at

(Yes, I do a bit of research before my trips!)