PDA

View Full Version : Happiest Faces On Earth

fredc
05-13-2005, 07:45 AM
I have checked on my pictures that I submitted and found that they are on the Steamboat Mickey collage near the parade doors at town square. The printout shows which row and which column they are in but I stood as close as I could to the collage and could not figure out haw many rows there really are. My pictures are in Row 17 down but how many rows high is the collage? Any help would be appreciated. I can not believe that they used all my pictures in one collage

wenderella
05-13-2005, 12:04 PM
Where or how did you check on your photos? We were there the day most of them went up, and the cast members said we'd be e-mailed. Did you call someone, or City Hall maybe?

weluvdisney
05-13-2005, 12:06 PM
there are a few kiosks set up I guess where you can find out where and if your pictures are out on a collage

bassett1976
05-13-2005, 01:19 PM
If you see the CM located at or near the kiosk next to the Steam Boat Willie mural, ask them the number of columns and rows. They told us right away when we asked. The bad part for us was that most of our pictures are WAY up at the top. And the only one down low was on the side behind the little wall that sticks out, very hard to get in close to see our picture.

ozbeauticn
05-13-2005, 05:16 PM
I have checked on my pictures that I submitted and found that they are on the Steamboat Mickey collage near the parade doors at town square. The printout shows which row and which column they are in but I stood as close as I could to the collage and could not figure out haw many rows there really are. My pictures are in Row 17 down but how many rows high is the collage? Any help would be appreciated. I can not believe that they used all my pictures in one collage

I believe that the bottom row of cast member photos is Row 18.

mkcbunny
05-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Does anyone know if people have been notified that their photos are in the "Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years" movie? There is a photo montage at the end, of the castle, and I think my friend and I are in one of the pictures but I am not 100% sure it's us. We didn't get any notification about the pics we sent.

Wendi
05-15-2005, 06:12 PM
I don't know about the movie... I was wondering about that when I saw it, and thought it would be so cool to be in one of those pictures.

I had a CM show me where to look for my pix (at least the ones toward the bottom) in Steamboat, but I still couldn't find any of them. It was very hard. The pictures are tiny and fuzzy... I'll try again next time.