PDA

View Full Version : Best Food Place to eat

Pages : [1] 2

GrimGrinninGhost
05-13-2005, 07:17 AM
As the next part to my "Best Food Item at DL?" I thought it was logical to ask you folks what you think is the best Food Place to eat...Yes, that includes carts too. Mine would have to be the Blue Buyou...Too many good things to snack on..Plus it has the best view of any place at the park... :cool:

CrazyTrain
05-13-2005, 07:29 AM
I second that! :D
However, there are A LOT of places I haven't eaten at... yet!

dlandnut
05-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Sit down service: Blue Bayou
Breakfast: RiverBelle Terrace
Fast food: Bengal BBQ or CornDog Castle
Snack: churros or Dole Tiki Stand (ice cold pineapple juice, yum!)

Still to try: turkey legs (where do they sell these?)

:)

GrimGrinninGhost
05-13-2005, 07:47 AM
[QUOTE=dlandnut]Sit down service: Blue Bayou
Breakfast: RiverBelle Terrace
Fast food: Bengal BBQ or CornDog Castle
Snack: churros or Dole Tiki Stand (ice cold pineapple juice, yum!)

:)[/QUOTE They serve them near the former motor boat cruise right near fantasia freeze]

ksejr1
05-13-2005, 08:06 AM
i enjoy the pasta at the plaza inn

Captain Josh
05-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Back in the old days, I'd go to Plaza Inn and get dinner and watch the fireworks on the patio.

I don't know how well that fares with the new show though.

keschy
05-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Blue Bayou, Plaza Inn, Rancho Del Zocalo.

rentayenta
05-13-2005, 10:21 AM
I like the Carnation Cafe. Next time I want to get a table closer to Main St. so I can people watch. :)

Shortiemetoo
05-13-2005, 11:07 AM
I like Whitewater Snacks when I am in DCA or corndogs! ! !
In Disneyland I enjoy Blue Bayou, River Belle Terrace and Bengal BBQ the best. I can't wait to try a turkey leg next time. Last time they didn't have the cart out due to there being so much rain!!! :D

GrimmGreen
05-13-2005, 11:48 AM
back in " THE DAY " i used to allways eat at the BigThunderRanch BBQ , now i like to sit by the disneygallery and get my chowder in a bread bowl, and a fritter

T&Rshep
05-13-2005, 12:32 PM
Breakfast: Blue Ribbon
Sit Down: Blue Buyou/Pizza Port
Snack: Indy Fruit Cart (by Aladin's Oasis)
Character: Goofie's Kitchen

The best meal I ever had was thanksgiving dinner at the Plaza. They had turkey with all the fix-ins and you could watch the parade from the patio, like captain josh said.

SportyTink
05-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Breakfast: Blue Ribbon
Lunch: French Market
Dinner: the club
Snacks: The big pickles at the little fruit stand by the canoes & the caramel apples in pooh corner

Wendi
05-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Yamabuki!!!

But if you're talking Disneyland only... I'd have to choose Blue Bayou followed by Rancho del Zocolo.

PirateSmile
05-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Blue Bayou. The only thing I've ever eaten there is the Monte Cristo, but I love the water seating :) I even saw someone I knew in that restaraunt...couldn't make out who it was because she was on PotC, but she kept pointing and screaming "I KNOW YOU I KNOW YOU," so I guess I knew her. :confused: Good times.

I Heart Disneyland!
05-14-2005, 12:01 AM

:)

We got one last week in front of Big Thunder Mountain RR. SO good!

Breakfast: Carnation Cafe on Main Street
Lunch: Blue Bayou - Monte cristo (my new VERY favorite DL food!)
Dinner: (we usually snack, because Blue Bayou at lunch is SO filling) Bengal BBQ, a bread bowl with clam chowder or corndogs. Yummmmy!

Then, of course, at the end of the night, you must have Gibson Girl ice cream. I only just left DL 5 days ago, and already I want to go back!!

sunfun94
05-14-2005, 01:52 AM
On DLR property... Hooks Pointe
AT DCA: Test Pilots Grill.. I love their chicken salad there!
At DL: I think that its a bit of a tie between: Carnation Cafe and the place in tomorrowland based of TS2..man! I cant remember the name!! lol..

I havent been to Blue Bayou in YEARS so I couldnt say for sure if it was a favorite or not... :)

CoasterChickie
05-14-2005, 02:21 AM
I'll say The Vineyard Room....probably the best meal I've ever had at DLR

But Hook's Point and Yamabuki are both very good too!

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
05-14-2005, 06:58 AM
i love jazz and bread bowls! haha so i would have to say the french market. plus its always fun to "people watch" in that area

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-14-2005, 08:58 AM
Atmosphere and food, I say Blue Bayou.
Food at a more reasonable price Pizza Port.
Snacks Whitewater Snacks.
Dessert is Main Street Cone Shop or Blue Ribbon Bakery- gotta love the chocolate chip cookies!

coronado_g
05-14-2005, 03:29 PM
My favorite place to eat is the cart tucked away by the First Aid Station/Lost Children office. It's a cart on wheels and is HUGE! I'm 5 feet tall and the window where you order is eye-level with me. All they sell are hand-dipped corn dogs - but they're huge and come with a bag of chips. It's guaranteed to fill me up and then I can concentrate totally on the park.

Mermaid
05-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Then, of course, at the end of the night, you must have Gibson Girl ice cream. I only just left DL 5 days ago, and already I want to go back!!

Yes..you must have ice cream!! BUT, I wish there was a way to keep the rest of the park out of the parlor at closing time!! That can end up being the longest line of the day!!

melmel
05-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Blue Bayou!

But I'm a CM there, so I'm biased! :D

I also personally like the French Market. Because they're the only place that sells quality Macaroni and Cheese. I could eat Stouffer's every day.

And for snacks, I like Bengal BBQ and the Dole Whip Counter! :)

Captain Josh
05-14-2005, 08:34 PM
I'll say The Vineyard Room....probably the best meal I've ever had at DLR

But Hook's Point and Yamabuki are both very good too!

...until you get sassed by the visiting inebriated saucy tart.... :|

CoasterChickie
05-14-2005, 08:45 PM
...until you get sassed by the visiting inebriated saucy tart.... :|

Hey, that makes it sound like you're talking about me!! :rolleyes:

Try to forgive whoever it is you're talking about...at least the food was really good and most of the company was nice!!

Captain Josh
05-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Hey, that makes it sound like you're talking about me!! :rolleyes:

Try to forgive whoever it is you're talking about...

....I was referring to the BOTH of you. :p