PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Trip 6-06 to 6-08 planning questions & ridemax questions [merged]

wesf
05-12-2005, 11:53 AM
My family has a Disneyland vacation planned for June 6 to June 8 which is Mon, Tue, & Wed. and I have some questions.
1. How will the crowds be??
2. Should I use ridemax??
3. Things that I must do while at Disneyland?
4. Any additional comments on how to make this vacation run smooth..
Thanks

The old man
05-12-2005, 12:33 PM
First, you might want to change the title of your thread to the correct dates. Second, why not give a little info about yourself--ages and number of people in your group would be key, last visit, etc.

David

wesf
05-12-2005, 12:47 PM
correct dates are June 6 to June 8.
Ages: 14 yr old daughter, 10 yr old son, 6 yr old daughter.
Kids have never been to Disneyland.
Wife and I have been, but it has been over 20 years ago.

Sorry for the dates being wrong....

The old man
05-12-2005, 12:52 PM
My family has a Disneyland vacation planned for June 6 to June 8 which is Mon, Tue, & Wed. and I have some questions.
Thanks

1. Large, but not as bad as a weekend
2. Yes
3. Ride all major rides at both parks (many threads here list them), see Fantasmic, new parade, fireworks, and ELP at DCA.
4. Buy The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland (amazon.com, BN.com, etc.). It will help sort through the rides and give you some good tips.
David

wesf
05-12-2005, 12:57 PM

Ages: 14 yr old daughter, 10 yr old son, 6 yr old daughter
Kids have never been to Disneyland.
Wife and I were there about 20 years ago..

Thanks

tkhatlen
05-12-2005, 01:16 PM
You'll notice a lot of changes in the 20 years since you were there. All good in my opinion!

I'm not sure what crowds will be like but as school won't be out yet and you're going mid-week, they should be OK.

We didn't worry to much about scheduling our rides. We just hopped in lines that weren't to long, got fast passes when we needed them and didn't stress to much. We were lucky to not have to wait to long at most rides as were there in the off-peak season in early November.

For your youngest daughter, try to get to see some of the Princess. Our 4 year old was absolutely entranced when she met Snow White, Cinderella and all the others. She still talks about it 7 months later and can't wait to go back and see them again. Other favorites for her were Small World, the Teacups, and Toon Town.

Catch the live shows like Aladdin and Snow White, they are very good and give you a chance to sit down for while.

The most important thing is to have fun! Don't plan to much as part of the fun is being spontaneous and doing what you feel like on any particular day. Pick some must do rides and attractions and do them on the first day if possible. Try to avoid doing CA and DL on the same day.

That's my 2cents.

Have fun!