PDA

View Full Version : Need help with where to stay... and more

Vegitabeta
05-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Ok, basically, me and my parents wanted to visit DL at the beginning of August which sounds simple, but it's proving to be a bit more difficult than that. We need to find somewhere close to the parks (walking distance) or that has a free shuttle running to the parks. We can't go to the Sheraton Anahiem as we did last year, as it is fully booked, as is the Carousel. We also have to go with United Vacations, this means that the only other choices of hotels are the Radisson, the Holiday Inn, the Staybridge, and the Hilton Anahiem. There is no way we can go at the end of the month because I am getting my exam results :( . Basically, we need something close to Disney, that is a reasonable price, and is a good hotel. Thanks in advance for any help.

weluvdisney
05-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Is it the holiday inn on Walnut? We will be staying there in July and the property seems nice and the staff has been great to deal with. You will either walk down thru the parking garage area then hop on the monorail or take the transit system.

Vegitabeta
05-12-2005, 12:26 PM
It says in the brochure that it's the Holiday Inn Anahiem.

mad4mky
05-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, basically, me and my parents wanted to visit DL at the beginning of August which sounds simple, but it's proving to be a bit more difficult than that. We need to find somewhere close to the parks (walking distance) or that has a free shuttle running to the parks. We can't go to the Sheraton Anahiem as we did last year, as it is fully booked, as is the Carousel. We also have to go with United Vacations, this means that the only other choices of hotels are the Radisson, the Holiday Inn, the Staybridge, and the Hilton Anahiem. There is no way we can go at the end of the month because I am getting my exam results :( . Basically, we need something close to Disney, that is a reasonable price, and is a good hotel. Thanks in advance for any help.

The Hilton Garden Inn nearby has a free shuttle. :)