PDA

View Full Version : Booking ahead- do I have this right?

LLevy
05-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Ok- so is this right? I cannot find any listing on the disney "official" site for the tour..any reason?

Fantasmic dessert buffet- 30 days out- call 714-781-4400 (waterfront seating prefered- I like feeling the water and the heat. is the view any good?)

50th tour- last one of the day- call 30 days out- 714-781-4400 we're mostly interested in the reserved fireworks seating, so what time would the tour start?

blue bayou- for lunch- 90 days out- call 714-781-3464

thanks

trying to nail down info for august... when the official site doesn't yet list the shows etc.

Linda(bringing friends from australia)

bradk
05-12-2005, 09:44 AM
fantasmic - the view is off center, but fair enough. you have the idea.

50th tour - last tour of day (times may vary)

blue bayou - 60 days out.

Chadsgal
05-12-2005, 09:50 AM
We just booked riverside seatting 30days out. We like it better down there too. We are trying for our 50th tour (the last one of the day too) one Saturday Morning. They open and 8:00 we started calling at 7:58 and we didn't get though until 8:02 and were on hold until 8:10. We were very surprized at the hold time.

JeffG
05-13-2005, 07:10 AM
If you are trying for Fantasmic tickets on a specific day, I would suggest calling a few days earlier than the 30-day point to verify exactly when tickets will go on sale for the day you want. I recently ordered gallery tickets for next month and was surprised to find that they were actually offering tickets for a day that was 31-days out instead of 30 (specifically, I called on 5/4 and they were offering tickets for 6/4 instead of 6/3, as I had expected). It wasn't a big deal for me as that was still within the planned dates of our visit, but I could imagine it would be a disappointment for someone that only had one available day.

BTW, I started calling about 5 minutes to 8, immediately re-dialing every time I got the "Our offices are closed" recording. I got through about a minute or so after 8 and was then on hold for another 5 minutes or so. By the time I actually reached an operator, there were only 4 seats left in the gallery. Fortunately, that was the number I needed.

-Jeff