PDA

View Full Version : The ToT Camera

waitntoboard
05-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Hello all. I've been meaning to bring this up, but always forgot. Since I'm a newcomer, this might have already brought up. Anyway here it goes: Last summer, I rode the ToT for the first time. My crew and I went to go purchase our photos at the cashier's desk in the ToT shop. The CM who was working there told us that one of the antique cameras behind the desk (I think it's the one on the right, sitting on top of the books) actually contained undeveloped film. If I can recall, the CM said all of those old cameras were either donated or bought from an aution. The CM said he's anxious to know what they are photos of, because it's gonna be pretty old stuff. Since then, I've been wondering. Kinda creepy, I think.

Does anyone know about this or have an update on this?

Thanks.

stan4d_steph
05-12-2005, 05:25 AM
If the film has remained that long undeveloped, it's probably not in very good condition. It would be interesting to see what's on it though.

SilverStyle
05-12-2005, 01:55 PM
They are actually replicas from the twilight zone series

The old man
05-12-2005, 02:32 PM
They are actually replicas from the twilight zone series
I don't believe this is correct. They are talking about the cameras in the shop that are used for atmosphere in the same way that many shops and rides are decorated with real items (think of the stuff that's in the shop next to GRR). Disney has always been good at digging things up from antique stores, junk shops, etc to use in this manner.
David

mystycalchyk
05-12-2005, 02:37 PM
*removed post*

talk amongst yerselves...nothing to see here

SilverStyle
05-12-2005, 03:08 PM
I don't believe this is correct. They are talking about the cameras in the shop that are used for atmosphere in the same way that many shops and rides are decorated with real items (think of the stuff that's in the shop next to GRR). Disney has always been good at digging things up from antique stores, junk shops, etc to use in this manner.
David

O.....I thought they were talking about the ones under screens where you can see your photo. Those are props from the series.

The old man
05-12-2005, 03:09 PM
O.....I thought they were talking about the ones under screens where you can see your photo. Those are props from the series.
Again, they are not props from the series. The props you might be talking about are in the library where the Rod Serling presentation takes place.
David

SilverStyle
05-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Again, they are not props from the series. The props you might be talking about are in the library where the Rod Serling presentation takes place.
David

Haha no your wrong they are from the series, I thought u may have been talking about ones in the gift shop. These ones are in the hallway where u see your picture after your get off. They have little captions on them. In one of the glass sides there is a camera, razor, ect...Different props from the series. I will have to get a list this saturday. I know this because my trainer did the research on the props that were used.