PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if there are any ghosts at Disneyland?

tsubaru02
05-11-2005, 03:09 PM
i know there is ghoast at disneyland let me find it.... :eek:

Andrew
05-11-2005, 03:10 PM
There are at least 999 of them...

tsubaru02
05-11-2005, 03:11 PM
http://theshadowlands.net/places/california1.htm

Hakuna Makarla
05-11-2005, 03:14 PM
I ain't afraid of no ghosts :)

SCUBAbe
05-11-2005, 03:14 PM
those with active imaginations will say yes and they have seen them also...and not just on a ride...LOL..the Queen Mary is suppose to be very haunted and I have been all over that ship at all hours of the night...I have never seen or heard a ghost...maybe ghosts don't like me...LOL....

Alex S.
05-11-2005, 03:39 PM
I will venture, will great confidence, that there are no real ghosts at Disneyland. There are many fake ones, however.

SummerinFL
05-11-2005, 04:03 PM
http://theshadowlands.net/places/california1.htm

That would be so cool~!

Sorry, I believe in ghosts and think that anything is possible. :P

disneygurl92
05-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Oh wow ive been inside the crook park bathroom ......... cool!!!!

SCUBAbe
05-11-2005, 04:13 PM
That would be so cool~!

Sorry, I believe in ghosts and think that anything is possible. :P

one thing I have noticed about that site is it is full of mis-information or just plain fiction.

disneygurl92
05-11-2005, 04:21 PM
I have heard of many walt sightings all around the park but is it possible that walt can haunt more than one place at once?

disneygurl92
05-11-2005, 04:22 PM
NM dumb question. he could be haunting all of disneyland. :rolleyes:

MsYumiBr
05-11-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't know about any real ghosts but one of the singing ghosts in HM looks just like my dad who has passed on. Does that count? :)

cryan71
05-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Okay.

In 1992, I worked the Graveyard shift in Warehouse by the Ball Road gate. My job was to make deliveries to the various stores.

Of course, one of the cool things I did was explore the park, especially places where I wasn't supposed to be.

I've taken the elevator up to the top of the Matterhorn to see the climbers break room (where the basketball court is). I was tempted to go out on the top of the Mattehorn, but was afraid the trap door was alarmed.

One day, while screwing around on my delivery rounds, I stopped at the Haunted Mansion. I walked down the exit to the attraction. It was quiet. I was going to mess around in the ride. As I walked down the moveable walkway, I heard "Hurry back. Hurry back." And then suddenly nothing. If I hair on the back of my neck, it would have been standing straight up. I looked for hidden cameras on the exit, but didn't see anything.

I got out of there as quickly as possible.

tjaa
05-11-2005, 10:27 PM
I have heard of many walt sightings all around the park but is it possible that walt can haunt more than one place at once?
Walt's in the park at all times, mostly Main St., New Orleans, the park would not exist without HIM......and RoYYYYY :eek: :D :eek:

Opus1guy
05-11-2005, 11:02 PM
I heard stories of an angry "Ghost of Walt" hanging out and knocking stock off the shelf in what used to be the Main Street Tobacconist.

I Heart Disneyland!
05-11-2005, 11:15 PM
One day, while screwing around on my delivery rounds, I stopped at the Haunted Mansion. I walked down the exit to the attraction. It was quiet. I was going to mess around in the ride. As I walked down the moveable walkway, I heard "Hurry back. Hurry back." And then suddenly nothing. If I hair on the back of my neck, it would have been standing straight up. I looked for hidden cameras on the exit, but didn't see anything.

But did you....."Hurry Baaaack"? ;)

cryan71
05-11-2005, 11:22 PM
But did you....."Hurry Baaaack"? ;)

I left the park never to return.

ForgetmyNDA
05-12-2005, 07:27 AM
There are at least 999 of them...

But theres room for 1 more... =)

tsubaru02
05-12-2005, 08:38 AM
check out the site i put up,,scroll down look for disneyland it really cool and makes you think

uvsc_wolverine
05-12-2005, 12:44 PM
According to Mouse Tales there are a couple of weird things that happen regularly on the Haunted Mansion. Some people have claimed that the narration occasionally runs backward when the elevators go back up - which should be impossible because it's on a CD. There are several people who have heard "Little Leota" say "Hurry Baaaack" followed by the person's name. Exit hosts have also reported having their clothes pulled on.

pisces
05-12-2005, 01:11 PM
When I went on the Jungle Cruise, the tour guide said something about some sort of creature lurking on Tom Sawyer island. Something about Walts kids playing and trying to find this creature. Or, maybe it's Walts kids, that are still hiding out on the island. I don't remember.

Guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to what the Jungle Cruise Guide was saying.

SummerinFL
05-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Okay.

In 1992, I worked the Graveyard shift in Warehouse by the Ball Road gate. My job was to make deliveries to the various stores.

Of course, one of the cool things I did was explore the park, especially places where I wasn't supposed to be.

I've taken the elevator up to the top of the Matterhorn to see the climbers break room (where the basketball court is). I was tempted to go out on the top of the Mattehorn, but was afraid the trap door was alarmed.

I got out of there as quickly as possible.

That was you! OMG! *cackles evily* ;):p

sdfilmcritic
05-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Isn't there a ghost in the south east corner of Disneyland? Oops, sorry. That's just Tomorrowland.