PDA

View Full Version : Be the first on Space Mountain!

Pages : [1] 2

D-lander 1956
05-11-2005, 02:37 PM
OK everyone, here's your chance to be one of the first on SM when it reopens.

clicky (http://cgi.go.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6529605308)

Like anyone can afford that! :rolleyes:

Happy bidding :D

nursemelis374
05-11-2005, 02:50 PM
The thing that always frustrates me about these things is that you really won't be the first after all the soft openings and previews. I think it sucks for the regular non-Disney freaks like us who don't know. I also can't believe how expensive it is!

bradk
05-11-2005, 03:41 PM
you do realize that's for an entire 5 day disneyland vacationfor 4 people, airfare and hotel included, right? although after doing the math, the current bid is still pretty darn high, even if you're guaranteed admission on the 17th which seems like it'd be torture for me anyway.

Hakuna Makarla
05-11-2005, 03:46 PM
did you see his feedabck? why in the heck is he still selling!!

633 negative feedbacks in 12 months!!

I think Ebay has lowered it standards by letting sellers get away with bad transactions!!

stan4d_steph
05-11-2005, 03:50 PM

I think Ebay has lowered it standards by letting sellers get away with bad transactions!!The seller is Disney.

Andrew
05-11-2005, 03:54 PM
The seller is Disney.
Which, of course, makes it all the funnier...

Hakuna Makarla
05-11-2005, 03:55 PM
very sad when they sell and get so bad a rating! man how terribly sad!

SCUBAbe
05-11-2005, 03:58 PM

I think Ebay has lowered it standards by letting sellers get away with bad transactions!!

yes, but they have almost 146,000 positive and almost 1000 neutral...that 633 doesn't look that bad to me...:)

SummerinFL
05-11-2005, 04:01 PM
So if I buy it....who's buying me lunch so I'll take them. ;) :p

Hakuna Makarla
05-11-2005, 04:08 PM
yes, but they have almost 146,000 positive and almost 1000 neutral...that 633 doesn't look that bad to me...:)

If you were one of the 633 I bet it would ha ha ha , and by the way, awsome flower hon. I love your pictures!! I believe you are taking them your self right, well marvelous!!!!!!!!

Hakuna Makarla
05-11-2005, 04:09 PM
So if I buy it....who's buying me lunch so I'll take them. ;) :p

LUNCH?? no way!!! I would let you come live with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! eat at my house, use my tub!!!

mystycalchyk
05-11-2005, 04:16 PM
eat at my house, use my tub!!!

:confused: why would we want to use your tub to eat? :confused:

;) :p

SCUBAbe
05-11-2005, 04:16 PM
If you were one of the 633 I bet it would ha ha ha , and by the way, awsome flower hon. I love your pictures!! I believe you are taking them your self right, well marvelous!!!!!!!!

I work with the public and most of the time when they are upset they didn't read everything or they didn't listen to everything.....maybe some of those are valid complaints, but odds are most of then are not.

yes, I take them myself. I LOVE photography. I'm saviing up for my dream camera. Hopefully I will make enough with the new job that it won't be much longer..:)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-11-2005, 04:18 PM
I am one of the 633. I buy from them pretty often and haven't had a negative experience until this last time. I bought the cutest Buzz and Woody hat for my 3yo, thankfully I didn't tell him about it, and after I won the auction, they told me they no longer had the hat. They will get a negative from me when the rest of my items show up.

Did you see this is the auction?
"Admission to the Space Mountain Re-Launch Ceremony and the opportunity to be among the first guests to experience the newly re-Imagineered attraction on July 15, 2005."
AMONG!! They don't even guarantee you will be first that day.
And you get 5 day parkhoppers, but you have to fly in on day 1 and out on day 5.

SCUBAbe
05-11-2005, 04:20 PM
I am one of the 633. I buy from them pretty often and haven't had a negative experience until this last time. I bought the cutest Buzz and Woody hat for my 3yo, thankfully I didn't tell him about it, and after I won the auction, they told me they no longer had the hat. They will get a negative from me when the rest of my items show up.

Did you see this is the auction?
"Admission to the Space Mountain Re-Launch Ceremony and the opportunity to be among the first guests to experience the newly re-Imagineered attraction on July 15, 2005."
AMONG!! They don't even guarantee you will be first that day.
And you get 5 day parkhoppers, but you have to fly in on day 1 and out on day 5.

that would be a valid complaint...:)

....and about the space auction...that is why everyone should read the fine print. The devil is in the details...:)

HorizonsA
05-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Like anyone can afford that! :rolleyes:

Happy bidding :D

Oh sure, just let me reach into my pocket and pull out a few grand.

As someone was mentioning about the soft openings and how these people won't really be the first ones on. Although I know why they perform soft openings, I kind of wish there wasn't any soft opening. One: What's the point of calling them soft openings when everyone knows about it? I could be wrong but, I thought that soft openings were supposed to be unannounced so that if you went to Disneyland and an attraction just happened to be letting peeople on, then it would be a surprise and a previledge. For example, before Buzz Lightyear actually opened, I think it was Darkbeer or someone else who announced on these boards and other Disney websites that the attraction was having soft openings the beginnig of March, tow weeks before its unofficial official opening. So, because of this, everyone knew the ride was open, so everyone went to Disneyland and got to ride it. To me, that's not a soft opening. (and when I say everyone, I mean a heck of a lot of people)

SilverStyle
05-11-2005, 04:33 PM
I cant wait for CM preview :)

PirateSmile
05-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Er... I'd like to fork out the 5 grand, but I'd rather just ride it for free, thanks.

hlbtimes2
05-11-2005, 08:40 PM
I think, if I had the money, I would rather buy this
Space car (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=138&item=6529609099) and book a vacation on my own. I would love to have a space mountain car in my house. :)

Disney Show Member
05-11-2005, 09:17 PM
I'LL B THE FIRST AT THE CAST MEMBER PREVIEW PARTY!!! :p lol :)

HorizonsA
05-12-2005, 07:00 AM
I'LL B THE FIRST AT THE CAST MEMBER PREVIEW PARTY!!! :p lol :)

Just rub it in our faces why don't you. :)

CoasterChickie
05-12-2005, 07:04 AM
Which, of course, makes it all the funnier...

LOL

I was just thinking the same thing!! :D

So HLBtimes, are you really gonna bid on that car? If you wint it I wanna see a picture of you sitting in it in your house in your next avatar!! :D

sriggins
05-12-2005, 08:44 AM
very sad when they sell and get so bad a rating! man how terribly sad!

Really? When you sell 150,000 items and have 466 people complain, and not even sure WHY (maybe they just hate corporations but their niece just loves Minnie Mouse) I think that is pretty good :)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Really? When you sell 150,000 items and have 466 people complain, and not even sure WHY (maybe they just hate corporations but their niece just loves Minnie Mouse) I think that is pretty good :)

As I said in an earlier reply, I complained because I won an auction and then was told it wasn't available. Will I bid on more from them? Heck, yeah, the prices are great.

That trip starting price was a good deal! LOL

Darkbeer
05-12-2005, 01:59 PM
The one thing that really bothers me is the fact that DISNEY gets all the profits...

Places like Knott's does things like first riders for Charity. Or even the Disney Auction for the Haunted Mansion Tombstone.... Those are GOOD Auctions...

What's next, auctions for special FASTPASSes, or maybe tours and Fantasmic! seating....