PDA

View Full Version : Question about Tiki Room figurine

Flower2217
05-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi, okay, heres the deal....last year at the World of Disney,we purchased a large splash mountain figurine with working waterfall, and a large tiki room figurine that lights up. The sales lady said tiki room was supposed to have moving, dancing parts... but the little tikis dont do anything. It just lights up when you plug it in. Now I dont mind that it dosent move if its not ment to, I just want to make sure its not broke. They didn't come with much paperwork..very vague information.I can't find any information about them anywhere. If anyone knows how this thing is supposed to work, I woould be one happy lady!
:D Thanks!

stan4d_steph
05-11-2005, 12:40 PM
:) The Tiki gods have moving parts, but you have to do it yourself it's not automated. Maui's little bamboo funnel tips like it does in the pre-show area.

Flower2217
05-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Thank you so much, I can at least stop wondering now. We had World of Disney deliver them to our home, and when they arrived, the box had a dent on top with a large shoeprint on it. I truely did have to wonder...thanks again

nursemelis374
05-11-2005, 12:54 PM
When I bought mine at the DTD World of Disney they actaully originally gave me the wrong one completely! They gave me a Snow White figurine. I would have been so angry if I had gotten all the way home with it.