PDA

View Full Version : question about crowds

stinkyface
05-11-2005, 07:09 AM
What can I expect on a Sunday and a Monday? I will be in town for a conference and plan on taking my one year old on May 22 and 23. How crowded should I expect the parks to be? What kind of wait times do the rides average? I am guessing that it will be similar to this past Sunday and Monday, so anyone who was there those days, please share your experiences!

GrimGrinninGhost
05-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Monday will be a better day for you, Im at Disneyland at least once a week and it much less crowded than Sunday

Mukta
05-11-2005, 07:48 AM
I recommend really optimizing your time on Monday. If you get to the park half an hour before opening on Monday (9:30), you should be able to hit the big rides in the first few hours. Sunday will have some crowds, so be prepared for that. If you are going to both parks, go to DCA on Sunday and DL on Monday.

stinkyface
05-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the responses, that's about what I was expecting. I don't expect to spend an entire day at DCA (but I've never been there, so maybe it will surprise me). But, I thought about spending the early hours of Sunday at DL hitting the more child-friendly rides, with a visit to DCA in the afternoon. Then try to hit the E-tickets at DL on Monday. How long can I expect lines to be for things like Casey Jr and Small World on a Sunday?

MyBeast
05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
rather long, unless you hit them at parade times