PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass for Disneyland and Walt Disney World?

linesplice
05-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Quick question I'm sure someone will be able to answer:
If you purchase an annual pass at either Disneyland or WDW, can it be used at the other park? If you have an annual pass, can you get a discounted ticket at the other park? Is there anything that works between both parks?
Thanks!

sdfilmcritic
05-11-2005, 03:25 AM
APs are not valid at any other Disney resort other than the one it has been purchased from. APs purchased at Disneyland are valid only for the Disneyland Resort (DL and DCA.). APs purchased at Walt Disney World are valid at the four theme parks (MK, Epcot, AK, and MGM). There are multi levels for each pass that comes with different tiers of benefits and discounts. Check the AP section of the appropriate website (WDW (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/learnMore?id=PassholderLearnMorePage), DLR (http://www.disneyland.com/ap)) for the description, price, and listed benefits/discounts for each AP that is offered.

Disnerd
05-11-2005, 06:56 AM
There is one thing that works between both parks...cold hard cash.

linesplice
05-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks so much for the response!

I thought as much, but I was holding out hope. Too bad for Disney. You'd think in their marketing genius they would offer discounts between the parks, but I guess not.

SoCalDisneyLover
05-11-2005, 07:22 PM
From what I've heard, Disney World Hates Disneyland....and you know how we all feel out here about Disney World. From what I've heard, they are 2 completely different entities, and neither really has much involvement with the other. They do, however, clone one another's rides, as they always have.

Disnerd
05-11-2005, 11:13 PM
The big feud between the two really came to a head when DCA opened. WDW's people were going to handle the opening festivities for the new Resort. Well long story short the WDW people stepped on so many toes and messed up so much that the DL gang basically threw them out and tried to salvage the mess. The rest is history. Sounds like a story for Jim Hill.

sdfilmcritic
05-12-2005, 12:00 AM
It's all about the West Side!