PDA

View Full Version : Almost time!

JBarb
05-10-2005, 07:43 AM
Well it's almost here! We leave Friday AM for my daughter's 8th birthday and 1st trip to DLR. It's my wife and I, my 12 yr old son and his friend, and my daughter and her 8 yr old cousin. We're staying in a 2BR suite at Holiday Inn and Suites Fri and Sat and then splurging on one night in 2 rooms at the Disneyland Hotel (we actually paid for an extra night in one room so we can stay all day until we leave for the airport at around 4:30). We've got 3 day parkhoppers, a birthday party planned at the Rainforest Cafe, and our Ridemax plans. We're flying from Sacramento to LAX (with paying for 6 flights it was cheaper to fly to LAX, as was the rental car) which I know means traffic and a longer drive to DLR.

I've heard the best route down from LAX is to take 405 to 55 to 5. We'll be getting in the car about 10 Fri AM. Is this the best way to go?

Any other last minute suggestions??? We're planning on eating lunches in the park and dinners outside (Joe's Crab SHack, TJ Schmidt's Brewery).

Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Thanks
Jeff

Wendi
05-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Have a magical time!!! Alexis is going to have the best birthday ever!!!

sriggins
05-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Avoid Andy in the Cafe Corner hot dog lines :)

Check out the tinkerbell twister in Fantasyland.

Have fun!

Gramiangel420
05-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Have a magical time. Try Ariel's Grotto in CA for a character lunch. The character interaction is wonderful and fun.