PDA

View Full Version : Question about Block Party

lauras5boys
05-09-2005, 10:19 PM
I think we are taking our boys to disneyland on the 14th. I know Block Party is at DCA but exactly where is it in the park? My boys are still pretty little (ages 4, 3, 3 and 5 months) so I want them to have a good spot to see it. For those who have already seen it where is a good spot to stake out?

evrythngwmn
05-10-2005, 09:16 AM
It is along the parade route (from Sun Plaza to Pizza Oom Mow Mow) and there are "party zone" signs along the parade route indicating where the stops are.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-10-2005, 01:45 PM
We saw it on the 6th, we had a spot near the front of the park, where it started. After we walked back towards Golden Dreams, there was tons of room to get a great viewing spot. I think most people got a spot toward the front of the park so they could see it right away. While you will wait 20 mins or so for it to get back to you, waiting by Golden Dreams is my suggestion.

DCADude
05-10-2005, 03:32 PM
yeah by golden dreams there isnt many people standing(they all wait at the 1st stop) so wait at golden dreams, youll get a good seat(or should I say groovin' spot)

lauras5boys
05-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Perfect. Well go hang out by Golden dreams then. Thanks!

DCADude
05-18-2005, 07:02 PM
so did u like the show?

Disneyfun
05-18-2005, 08:43 PM
so did u like the show?
Do not know if Lauras4boys did BUt I sure diD!!!!

lauras5boys
05-18-2005, 09:08 PM
We LOVED it! My oldest had on a Buzz Lightyear shirt and my twins had on Monsters Inc shirts so the dancers kept coming up and dancing with them and giving them high fives. It was a blast. We're going to have to go see it again. We stood right in front of Golden Dreams so we were kind of at the edge of the show. They couldn't really see the Incredibles so we'll go back and make sure we get in a great spot next time.