PDA

View Full Version : AP passport book ticket question

SCUBAbe
05-09-2005, 04:59 PM
in the passport book there were coupons for a two day adult parkhopper for $86.00 (I think thats the price)...anyway...does anyone know if that has to be two consecutive days or if it can be used within 2 weeks like a regular parkhopper?

a hyperbole
05-09-2005, 05:23 PM
I just checked my passport book and the fine print on the back of the coupon says:

"First use must occur on date of purchase and each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets expire 13 days from first use or 6/30/05, whichever occurs first."

SCUBAbe
05-09-2005, 05:24 PM
I just checked my passport book and the fine print on the back of the coupon says:

"First use must occur on date of purchase and each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets expire 13 days from first use of 6/30/05, whichever occurs first."

thank you...I left my book at my parents house and didn't want to drive the 30 min to get...thanks again..:)

a hyperbole
05-09-2005, 05:28 PM
My pleasure!

Pirate Princess
05-09-2005, 08:41 PM
This kinda fits here...
Do you get the same offers (free ticks, discounts, etc.) no matter what AP you buy, or does the So. Cal. one get less offers?
(I am planning on upgrading my hopper after my trip next week and was curious).

a hyperbole
05-09-2005, 09:02 PM
I know Premium passports have a greater discounts on merchandise and food, as well as discounts available at more locations. I'm not sure if there are variations between the other AP levels though.

SCUBAbe
05-09-2005, 09:07 PM
I know Premium passports have a greater discounts on merchandise and food, as well as discounts available at more locations. I'm not sure if there are variations between the other AP levels though.

deluxe has discounts at more food places than so. california.....I don't know about so. cal. select though.

stan4d_steph
05-10-2005, 05:25 AM
Premium APs are the only APs that receive the 10% merchandise discount. PAPs also get 15% off at Blue Bayou, Carnation Cafe, Ariel's Grotto, The Vineyard Room, and Wine Country Trattoria while lower level APs receive no discount at those locations.

So Cal and So Cal select receive the same discounts - the only locations where they receive 10% off in DL are Plaza Inn and RR's Pizza Port.

nursemelis374
05-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Where did you guys get this book? I am a premium passholder myself and don't have one.

wenderella
05-10-2005, 07:32 AM
It should have been mailed to you.
Does anyone with the coupon handy know...does it have an expiration? We have family meeting us there June 2nd...is it too late to buy it then? In other words...do you have to purchase and use 1st day by the end of may?

Christiii
05-10-2005, 07:38 AM
did anyone get their free mousepad?? are there any left?? Im going on Thursday and was going to try and get mine :-)

Darkbeer
05-10-2005, 07:39 AM
It should have been mailed to you.
Does anyone with the coupon handy know...does it have an expiration? We have family meeting us there June 2nd...is it too late to buy it then? In other words...do you have to purchase and use 1st day by the end of may?

Tickets are on sale and good thru June 17th.

By the way, you do NOT need the coupon. AP holders have a choice, they can go to the ticket booths themselves and buy the special discounted tickets for friends (must be used same day as purchased). or they could give the friends the coupon, which alllows the guests to get the tickets without the AP holder being there.

wenderella
05-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the info...that's exactly what I wanted to hear :)