PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Haunted Mansion Holiday

evrythngwmn
05-09-2005, 09:22 AM
This morning backstage at DCA I saw a flier announcing the HMH foods contest for 2005. This is a contest for foods people to create new food items around the HMH theme. It's been held each year for a few years now. Anyway, my point is that if they're holding the foods contest this is a good indication that HMH will be in place this year.

nursemelis374
05-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Good, my goal is to see DLR's and WDW's this year!

Wendi
05-09-2005, 09:34 AM
This morning backstage at DCA I saw a flier announcing the HMH foods contest for 2005. This is a contest for foods people to create new food items around the HMH theme. It's been held each year for a few years now. Anyway, my point is that if they're holding the foods contest this is a good indication that HMH will be in place this year.

Oh goodie!!! I love the food specials during HMH time almost as much as I like HMH!!! :D

olegc
05-09-2005, 10:57 AM

I think this bears repeating... In all of the other main threads that have appeared re: HMH there are two commonly known items..

1) the HMH overlay WILL most likely return - due to the fact that the refurb list has it down the month of September and it's such a crowd favorite

2) that the HMH EVENT - held the evening prior to opening HMH to the public, will NOT be held this year.

I think what happens is folks generalize the HMH event with the HMH overlay and say "OMG, did you hear, there is no HMH this year" when in fact, if they listened or read more carefully, the discussion was around the merchandise event, not the overlay itself. These are two DISTINCT topics - only related in theme..

millionairegirl
05-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Good, my goal is to see DLR's and WDW's this year!

Has it been announced that it will be at WDW this year? I had heard rumors, and then rumors that it wouldn't be until 2006, but nothing official.

Personally, I hope it won't be there until 2006.

rentayenta
05-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the info. I love the overlay!!!!

sediment
05-09-2005, 01:52 PM
I think this bears repeating... In all of the other main threads that have appeared re: HMH there are two commonly known items..

1) the HMH overlay WILL most likely return - due to the fact that the refurb list has it down the month of September and it's such a crowd favorite

2) that the HMH EVENT - held the evening prior to opening HMH to the public, will NOT be held this year.

I think what happens is folks generalize the HMH event with the HMH overlay and say "OMG, did you hear, there is no HMH this year" when in fact, if they listened or read more carefully, the discussion was around the merchandise event, not the overlay itself. These are two DISTINCT topics - only related in theme..
I thought I was the FAQ answerer...

cstephens
05-09-2005, 02:13 PM

As we get closer to October, you know more and more people are going to ask the question. You should make this answer #4.

sediment
05-09-2005, 02:22 PM
As we get closer to October, you know more and more people are going to ask the question. You should make this answer #4.
I don't remember what #4 used to be, so as long as no one dredges up an old thread, I can shoehorn it in.

cstephens
05-09-2005, 03:25 PM
I don't remember what #4 used to be, so as long as no one dredges up an old thread, I can shoehorn it in.

When does Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters open.

olegc
05-09-2005, 04:20 PM

I humbly apologize if I overstepped my bounds :D

SCUBAbe
05-09-2005, 05:00 PM
woo hoo. I LOVE the HMH overlay and all the cool food at the french market..:)

SallySkellington
05-09-2005, 06:38 PM
HMH. Coming back this year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D