PDA

View Full Version : Now those are some Golden Ears! Regis and Kelly

vmjess
05-09-2005, 08:16 AM
Is anyone watching Regis and Kelly today? I love the golden ears that Kelly is wearing- they're going to be auctioned off, but I KNOW I can't afford those! :D I like that they are in fantasyland and you can see the carousel behind them going around.

* I just realized they are in front of the castle- cool! *

pirateabbie
05-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Is anyone watching Regis and Kelly today? I love the golden ears that Kelly is wearing- they're going to be auctioned off, but I KNOW I can't afford those! :D I like that they are in fantasyland and you can see the carousel behind them going around.

* I just realized they are in front of the castle- cool! *

I saw it too. Sparkly..... And that crystal Mickey Mouse was pretty cool too. I was very afraid Regis was going to knock it over after he put it under the desk. My favorite part was all that footage of the park from 1955. It was at the end of the show but since I have a Tivo I was able to skip all the boring interviews. Go Tivo!

adriennek
05-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Regis really needs a tshirt or something under that long-sleeve cream colored polo shirt thing.

Adrienne

pirateabbie
05-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Regis really needs a tshirt or something under that long-sleeve cream colored polo shirt thing.

Adrienne

Or maybe a good sports bra.

adriennek
05-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Or maybe a good sports bra.

LOL!! I ALMOST posted: Or maybe a "bro" :eek:

That just wasn't pretty. He needed an undershirt for the blue dress shirt, too.

Adrienne

stan4d_steph
05-09-2005, 09:08 AM
LOL!! I ALMOST posted: Or maybe a "bro" Manssiere!

vmjess
05-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh My goodness- I just watched that part ( Thanks to TiVo! ) and that shirt was a really bad choice!

The segment in Walts apartment and of Disneylands opening day was really good. I have TiVo set up for tomorrow too!

Vegitabeta
05-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Anymone have a pic of this?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-09-2005, 01:19 PM
CRAP!!! How could I forget? Just went over and set up tivo for tomorrow. Oh I am so bummed!

mzloolue
05-09-2005, 01:37 PM
I was embarrassed for Regis. That knit shirt looked really bad and it seems that someone would have noticed at the time.

I like the sparkly ears. I want some with sequins.

Did you notice that during the time that they were talking about the Mark Twain the clip they showed had WDW's HM in the background?

katya
05-10-2005, 04:27 PM
I was so mesmerized by the SPARKLY SPARKLY SPARKLY mouse ears that I totally didn't even notice Regis.

Mmmmm, sparkly.

pirateabbie
05-10-2005, 04:38 PM
I was embarrassed for Regis. That knit shirt looked really bad and it seems that someone would have noticed at the time.

I like the sparkly ears. I want some with sequins.

Did you notice that during the time that they were talking about the Mark Twain the clip they showed had WDW's HM in the background?

They did that a few times. Maybe they were so mesmorized by Kelly's sparkling ears and Regis's ample bosom that they forgot which park they were in.

As silly as I think that show is I thought Kelly's Mother's Day segment in the park was very cute.

kbanmen
05-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I was working lst night at DCA.. wnated to stay to see the show.. but tooooo toooo tired.. saw it on TV though