PDA

View Full Version : Still no special edition for a plush?

dws_60
05-09-2005, 03:42 AM
Hi
we browsed through this past week and my daughter wants absolutely the golden ears and the name tag to go with it.... who much are the ears? and did anyone see a special edition of a plush? she has the 45th anniversary mickey and would like one alike for the 50th... will that be released?
Thanks
David

KarenW2
05-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Does "Build a Bear" have any special items for the 50th, to dress the plush up with, like gold mouse ears perhaps?? Seems like it would be a great idea!!

If they don't, I'm surprised somebody didn't come up with the idea, since I think it would be a big seller!!

Wendi
05-09-2005, 10:36 AM
They had some characters each representing a different land. Tomorrowland Donald, Main Street Mickey, Frontierland Goofy, Adventureland Pluto, can't remember the last one... Fantasyland Minnie maybe? Donald was really cute in his space suit.

Disneyfun
05-09-2005, 10:43 AM
They had some characters each representing a different land. Tomorrowland Donald, Main Street Mickey, Frontierland Goofy, Adventureland Pluto, can't remember the last one... Fantasyland Minnie maybe? Donald was really cute in his space suit.
Minnie mouse is a pink princess with the fifty emblem on the foot.

Disneyfun
05-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Does "Build a Bear" have any special items for the 50th, to dress the plush up with, like gold mouse ears perhaps?? Seems like it would be a great idea!!

If they don't, I'm surprised somebody didn't come up with the idea, since I think it would be a big seller!!

Feeling guilty for going with out my daughter on 05-05-05 I did stop by andbuy here a BAB. No they did not have gold ears. But they had black ears, white gloves anf a t-shirt with the mickey mouse club like emblem. The t-shirt comes in two colors. We got her the pink one. Names the Bear Disney, and it now has a 05-05-05 Bearth date. When She is a little older I will explain the signifiance of the 05-05-05. Who knows maybe she will come to the 100th. ANd she can bring the bear!

MyBeast
05-09-2005, 11:10 AM
The ears are 10.50 - 11.50. The name tag is around 7. There is a 50th Anniversary Mickey made, as well as the mini bean bags. You can find them at most major stores there.