PDA

View Full Version : Sunday May 08 2005 report

sriggins
05-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Here it is, along with pictures, some spoilers (but marked)

http://www.geeksrus.com/archives/000665.html

Disneyfun
05-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks for sharing looks great!

sriggins
05-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks for sharing looks great!

Thanks :) The park is soooo pretty right now, is fun to shoot...

pirateabbie
05-09-2005, 05:49 AM
Your pictures are fabulous! I especially loved that shot of the Alice in Wonderland float where you could see the bread-and-butterfly. Thanks for sharing your day at Disneyland!

EandCDad
05-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Great pictures. We also rode the Jungle Cruise on the 8th and thought it looked pretty nice. The changes,while fairly minor, were fun. You said that Ursula wasn't moving and talking when you saw her in the parade. Which parade did you see? We were at the 4:00 parade and watched it in Small World plaza and her mouth and body were moving along with her soundtrack. Anyway, nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

05-09-2005, 06:04 AM
Beautiful report and photos, sriggins!

rentayenta
05-09-2005, 06:46 AM
Very cool :cool: Thank you for sharing!

Christiii
05-09-2005, 07:03 AM
great job on the photos!! even tho I was right about all the puppets!! someone said that works on the parade that the only animatronics were Lumiere and Sebastain...maybe one more...hehe...you guys didnt want to listen to me that night! ha!
those floats are so hard to take a pic of, since they are sooooo big! that one of Alice is great!! I never seemed to be able to get her in the shot! Cant find the bread and butter fly tho :confused:

sriggins
05-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Your pictures are fabulous! I especially loved that shot of the Alice in Wonderland float where you could see the bread-and-butterfly. Thanks for sharing your day at Disneyland!

Arrrr ye be welcome lass, we's takes the pictures for alls to enjoys whilst walkin' the plank aye.....

sriggins
05-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Great pictures. We also rode the Jungle Cruise on the 8th and thought it looked pretty nice. The changes,while fairly minor, were fun. You said that Ursula wasn't moving and talking when you saw her in the parade. Which parade did you see? We were at the 4:00 parade and watched it in Small World plaza and her mouth and body were moving along with her soundtrack. Anyway, nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Hmm it was the 4pm show, but she was speaking, just no animation at all.

sriggins
05-09-2005, 07:09 AM
great job on the photos!! even tho I was right about all the puppets!! someone said that works on the parade that the only animatronics were Lumiere and Sebastain...maybe one more...hehe...you guys didnt want to listen to me that night! ha!
those floats are so hard to take a pic of, since they are sooooo big! that one of Alice is great!! I never seemed to be able to get her in the shot! Cant find the bread and butter fly tho :confused:

heh Christi I gave you homage in my original report :)

Does this mean Ursula is puppeteered as well? Maybe her operator was on a break heh.