PDA

View Full Version : Well, I went for it (Two 50th tours)

arpinl
05-08-2005, 02:18 PM
I just finished speaking with a CM who seemed surprised that I wanted to book the 50th anniversary tour twice in three days: I'll be doing the 5:00 p.m. tour on 5/25 for the fireworks--if the reserved seating really stinks, at least I'll have two more opportunities to stake out a spot in the hub before I leave. I'll also be doing the 12:15 p.m. tour on 5/27 for the parade seating.

...in case the $110 I just plunked down didn't make it obvious enough, I *really* want to see Remember... and PoD. I'm usually not much of one for parades, shows, etc, but these both sound and look amazing. And since I'm going by myself (read: I would be sitting alone in the hub for hours to reserve a seat w/o benefit of the tour), and since I'm not used to long waits in theme parks, this tour sounded like a great solution--here's hoping that things are running smoothly by May 25th!

SeansMom
05-08-2005, 03:07 PM
What a great idea! I can sure see your point about sitting by yourself for hours in the hub. I would think it's a far better use of your time to take the tour and get the history, then have your seating reserved for you. Remember to tell the CM at the attraction entrances that you are by yourself. Seems they are always looking for a single rider to fill up a ride/car/vehicle. When we were their last our eldest son joined us late and we had three fastpasses for Soarin'...he jumped into the single rider line and rode at the same time we did with our fastpasses (might I add bypassing a 45 minute wait for Soarin' .)

Enjoy!