PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks photos from Saturday Night, May 7th

Darkbeer
05-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Folks, you thought the May 2nd set was good, this set is even better!!!

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/522158

I was at the top of the Main Street Train Station this time...
Here is a shot of the Mickey effect.... :cool:

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/522158/2/21511469/Large

ENJOY!!! :fez:

DangerMouse
05-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Great pics, Darkbeer! So, would you suggest the top of the station as a general viewing location over one in the hub??

bradk
05-08-2005, 09:17 AM
argh.. as nice as they are, they've officially turned me off to the idea of the train station. stupid flagpole! they should make that thing sink into the ground.

are there any photos of tinkerbell? i don't recall seeing any anywhere, but i've been hesitant to check out all the photos as well. just curious why she seems to be missing.

Wendi
05-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Great pix from afar... I thought the show was amazing sitting right up in front of the castle, it's nice to see another perspective. I still think sitting front and center is best, but you can really see the grand scale from over the park this way! Thanks again for sharing with us!

Darkbeer
05-08-2005, 11:39 AM
NO, by far the BEST place to see it is in the middle of the hub, somewhere where you can get a good view fo the castle, and the Matterhorn.

The top of the Train Station is not a bad second choice.

I know that MousePlanet is planning to do an article that talks about other places to watch the fireworks, and that it should be up in a few days....

Susan L
05-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Excellent pictures Darkbeer. We tried to see the fireworks last time we were there from the same location but they had it roped off and only a select few special people were allowed up there, they even had chairs set out for them.

Another good place to see the fireworks if you don't mind not having the castle in front of them is right around the Storybook canal boats. Loud but, very up close a personal, great viewing.

Disneyfun
05-08-2005, 02:17 PM
GreatPics! I did not get to see this last night So I enjoyed seeing htem today!
Thanks!