PDA

View Full Version : Updated CD for DCA?

DCADude
05-08-2005, 07:36 AM
does anyone know if there will be an updated cd for DCA? If so, will the Block Party Bash msuic be on there?

stan4d_steph
05-17-2005, 05:31 AM
There will be a 2 CD set released for the DL Resort that includes some tracks from DCA. As of right now, there are no plans to include the Block Party Bash music.

According to a post by the albums producer, Randy Thornton, at magicmusic.net the DCA tracks will be:

The Golden State
12. Soarin’ – Soarin’ Over California
13. It’s Tough To Be a Bug
14. Seasons of the Vine (Medley)
15. The Bakery Theme – Boudin Bakery
Paradise Pier
16. California Screamin’
Hollywood Pictures Backlot
17. Playhouse Disney
18.Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

JeffG
05-17-2005, 07:02 AM
There will be a 2 CD set released for the DL Resort that includes some tracks from DCA.

FYI, that CD set has been available for several weeks now. I do think that the DCA content is a bit of a disappointment, considering that there is nothing on there that wasn't either on the previous DCA CD or on one of the WDW sets.

-Jeff

cstephens
05-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Given the music that's used in Block Party Bash, I would actually figure they wouldn't have gotten rights to put those songs on a CD.

I'm trying to think of what new music there would be to put on another CD.

stan4d_steph
05-17-2005, 09:57 AM
FYI, that CD set has been available for several weeks now. I do think that the DCA content is a bit of a disappointment, considering that there is nothing on there that wasn't either on the previous DCA CD or on one of the WDW sets.Thanks for the correction. I guess I should have checked the release date in the post! :)

SilverStyle
05-17-2005, 11:45 AM
What does the ToT one have? Cause there numerous tracks played in the lobby area.

JeffG
05-17-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm trying to think of what new music there would be to put on another CD.

The main bits of currently-unreleased music from DCA that I would like to have are some of the underscore from "Golden Dream" (I was also surprised that the new CD didn't include "Just One Dream" and I wonder if that might be bad news for the future of that attraction...) and some of the Paradise Pier area music.

-Jeff

DCADude
05-17-2005, 05:58 PM
man i really wish they would have put block party on there.