PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Buzz Lightyear photos

socaltexan02
05-06-2005, 05:06 PM
:confused: I rode the AstoBlaster ride for the first time on Sunday, May 1st and never got the email of my pics from the ride. Should I have gotten them by now? Did the email work for everyone else.

I won't post my scores (I rode it again on Tues.) - let's just say I'm at Level 1. :D

sriggins
05-06-2005, 05:11 PM
:confused: I rode the AstoBlaster ride for the first time on Sunday, May 1st and never got the email of my pics from the ride. Should I have gotten them by now? Did the email work for everyone else.

I won't post my scores (I rode it again on Tues.) - let's just say I'm at Level 1. :D

They should show up fairly quickly. We beta tested this on March 13th and both times our pics came to me, but not to my brother on comcast

mraw
05-06-2005, 05:13 PM

My e-mail has junk mail settings and it was tossed in there. I had to fish it out...

Andrew
05-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Mine have been inconsistent. First time we rode it, I got one of two. Last weekend, I didn't get either of two, but my wife got the one we sent her.

justlittleoldme
05-06-2005, 07:47 PM
It seems to be hit and miss. Sometimes I come home and I have emails in my mailbox, other times, the email disapears. I always double check my email address, and use the same one every time. My invovention emails never show up either.

socaltexan02
05-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Interesting. Hmmm, my husband emailed one to his email addy and it didn't arrive, either. Oh well.

Did I mention that my 3 year old out-scored me? Twice? :p

CrazyTrain
05-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I have never gotten any to one of my e-mail addresses. I used a different one this time and it worked!

Sothrnbel3
05-07-2005, 09:35 AM
That is cool that you can have your score emailed to you! And, I think in DL they even put your score on the picture that you can purchase?? I would LOVE that!! As you can see to your left, at WDW, we have to take our own pix of the score!!! I needed proof to DH that I "AM" the winner!!! ;)

tinkluver
05-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Does anyone where In the ride is your picture actually taken??

Andrew
05-08-2005, 01:49 PM
It's in the final scene with Zurg, just as you come into the big room. The camera is near his left arm. Watch for a flash as you enter the room. With some very high point-value targets right there, they can be mostly assured of riders looking towards the camera.

donatello3000
05-08-2005, 11:15 PM
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet (I haven't read anything about it so far, anyway), but I am glad to see that they have changed the way your Buzz photos are sent to you. Now instead of typing your name, then your email address, then the recipient's name and email address, you only type your own email address and press send.
This change has shortened the waits for people to even get the chance to see their photos. I have lost my photos twice due to people taking too long to send their photos. I know that if I was still child I would love to be able to type my name and own email address on a touch screen, but wow... when parents let their kids do that, it annoyed me because I didn't know if my photo would just fly into outerspace by the time they finished.

Anyway, if this is old news, sorry. Previous to today's visit, I haven't been to the park in about 3 or 4 weeks.