PDA

View Full Version : Very limited time offer

Alex S.
05-06-2005, 07:01 AM
I'll probably have some time to kill at Disneyland today and tomorrow, especially if this rain doesn't let up.

If you submitted photos for the Happiest Faces on Earth program and want to know if your picture was used send me a PM (including the name with with you submitted the photos) and I'll try to track it down for you.

At minimum I will PM you the list of where your photo was used. If possible I will get a photo of that area of the mural and make it available to you.

I don't promise to get this done but I'll try. If I take a photo for you, I also don't promise that your picture will be in it. We tried to help one woman yesterday find her photo which seemed to be nowhere in the indicated area.

Crazy4DL
05-06-2005, 07:12 AM
PM on it's way :)

Thanks, Alex.

Sorry to hear it is raining down there - or is that a good thing ;)

got2travel
05-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Thanks Alex, you're awesome

itig
05-06-2005, 08:07 AM
PM sent...here's hoping. Thanks for the offer Alex!!!

mraw
05-06-2005, 09:10 AM
I'll probably have some time to kill at Disneyland today and tomorrow, especially if this rain doesn't let up.

If you submitted photos for the Happiest Faces on Earth program and want to know if your picture was used send me a PM (including the name with with you submitted the photos) and I'll try to track it down for you.

At minimum I will PM you the list of where your photo was used. If possible I will get a photo of that area of the mural and make it available to you.

I don't promise to get this done but I'll try. If I take a photo for you, I also don't promise that your picture will be in it. We tried to help one woman yesterday find her photo which seemed to be nowhere in the indicated area.

I think it's great and absolutely amazing that you are going through all this trouble to help. I just wanted to say that- I didn't submit a photo!

nursemelis374
05-06-2005, 09:14 AM
PM Sent, Thanks!

sunnyca
05-06-2005, 09:48 AM
PM Sent Alex. Thank you!!!!! :)

paulca
05-06-2005, 10:49 AM
pm sent thanks so much

Crazy4DL
05-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Totally awesome!!! Alex was able to find that our photos were used many times. Some in huge murals, some too far away to be able to see, and some maybe we will be able to actually see - just knowing they were used is fun :D

Thank you Alex!!! :D :D (I tried to PM you but your box is full)

My family is going to be so tickled to hear the news!

disneydenisel
05-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Your mailbox is full, Alex! Everyone must be really excited about finding their photos.

Alpha1mom
05-06-2005, 07:26 PM
LOL, Call me blonde, but what is PM?

AlbertaMinnie
05-06-2005, 08:01 PM

Thank you in advance Alex. I sent a PM too late for today, but hopefully if you find the time tomorrow. What would we all do without people like you!?

adriennek
05-06-2005, 08:16 PM
LOL, Call me blonde, but what is PM?

PM is "private message" If you click on a member's name, a drop down menu will give you the option to send that member a Private Message. If you have trouble, you may not have Private Messages enabled on your profile. Go to your "User CP" link at the top of the screen to edit your profile to enable Private Messages.

I suggest setting the pop-up alert to let you know if you have Private Messages. It can be hard to see the little notice on the MousePad window that says that you have them.

Adrienne

BQ2
05-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Alex, if you run out of time. How do we check for ourselves? We'll be in the park in two weeks. Thanks for sharing and offering to help. BQ2 or Bill

Alex S.
05-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm printing out the location lists for each name I have as of this afternoon so I will be able to at least tell you that. But I don't think I'll be able to try for actual closeups of your photos, that was just biting off more than I can chew.

On the smaller ones though my high resolution full shot may have enough detail. It may be Monday before I get back to everybody.

BQ2, they have to ATM-looking kiosks in Town Square that you can use to look up your name and get a list of murals in which your pictures were used.

Lani
05-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Alex, the fastest way to clear out your PM box is to delete your outgoing ones.

Alpha1mom
05-07-2005, 03:58 AM
Hi Alex,

If this works great! You are very kind to offer this. (Your PM is maxed out)
My mother and I only submitted 5 pics each.

Lisa Rowan
Alpha1mom2@aol.com

Wilma Schmidt
WSchm77777@aol.com

It would be such a great mother's day gift to both of us if you were to locate our pictures!
We don't need pics of our pics, just want to know which mosaic it's on.

BQ2
05-07-2005, 04:38 AM
BQ2, they have to ATM-looking kiosks in Town Square that you can use to look up your name and get a list of murals in which your pictures were used.

Thanks, we'll kiosk ourselves on our next visit :D

sdlipton
05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
Hey, would anyone else be willing to do something like what Alex offered to do? I'm going in July, but I really want to know which mosaics my photos are in, because i'm just impatiant like that. :) If anyone who is going to the park soon wouldn't mind looking them up for me, please PM me.

goober7011
05-08-2005, 04:58 PM
If anyone can look me up can you please do so.
Judy Goo (my mom)
cruiseguy7011@hotmail.com
Thanks alot
-Goober