PDA

View Full Version : Partners Statue

Pages : [1] 2

LIMANDL4EVA
01-19-2002, 10:10 PM
I heard that there is something x rated about the partners statue, is that true? And if its too x rated 2 type on the boards, just private message me. Im very curious about this one.

Largent81
01-19-2002, 10:13 PM
I just sent you a private message. My mom didn't believe me about this till I took a picture and sent it to her. Go figure.

2CN
01-19-2002, 10:54 PM
Larg- could you send me a private message explaining this as well?

tabacco
01-19-2002, 11:47 PM
Hint: you have to look at it from the right angle. What that angle is is up to you to find out :)

Largent81
01-20-2002, 12:08 AM
what tabacco said!

;)

MammaSilva
01-20-2002, 08:40 AM
It really isn't too big a mystery...just walk towards the statue from the Adventureland/frontierland side of the hub. Stop on the sidewalk before you cross the pavement and 'if' you are in a direct line from the statue side view all will be revealed.

LIMANDL4EVA
01-20-2002, 08:56 AM
do you think it was just a HUGE mistake or a little 'hidden mickey' if ya know what i mean

Ace
01-20-2002, 09:38 AM
it's probably a HUGE mistake.... I doubt that they figured you people would be SICK enough.... ha ha...

Nigel2
01-20-2002, 10:18 PM
If you call that huge you are prone to making a mountain out of a molehill (Take it whatever way you want:D)

socabch
01-21-2002, 08:12 AM
Okay, I was there yesterday and didn't see "it". Someone please send me a private e-mail and tell me what I am looking for. I had my 12 yr old daughter with me so I couldn't stand there and ponder. Although she new about the gargoles in the HM.

Gemini Cricket
01-21-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by socabch
I had my 12 yr old daughter with me so I couldn't stand there and ponder. Although she new about the gargoles in the HM.

:confused: What about them? :confused:

mad4mky
01-21-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by DisneyLad

:confused: What about them? :confused:

You know, I was curious about that too.

:confused:

And, I am amazed that people think up this stuff...its a Statue...and this whole thing seems so way out of porportioned...
Maybe its my age...(the younger you are...the more funny it is?). I guess I'm getting to the "old geezer" stage...
If I wanted to see something x-rated, I wouldn't be fishing around DLR...:rolleyes:

Lacrosse Boy
01-21-2002, 11:26 AM
Just post it! I don't know what it looks like. But why are so many people embarassed by words like PENIS, etc. I am wondering if that really is what it is? :confused:

socabch
01-21-2002, 11:45 AM
re: What about them?

If you stand in the round room under a gargole with your back towards the wall and look straight up. Use your imagination ;) Supposedly it was done on purpose as a joke.

I did this about 5 years ago and I saw.... what Lacrosse Boy said. ( I do love to come here and don't want to get banned if it is inappropiate to say) Someone did tell me that DL got wind of it and they were going to change it.

pixiepal
01-21-2002, 12:07 PM
I bet one could look at almost anything ANYWHERE and find something sexual about it....what is the deal? It's not like Disneyland is the only place where people do this sort of stuff.
I mean, do people go out of their way to look for these things? I remember doing stuff like that when I was young and immature...maybe it is an age thing? Am I just a 30 year old old-fart now?

socabch
01-21-2002, 12:28 PM
pixiepal

I don't think an age thing. It's probably more a curiousity thing. When people tell me about hidden things I have to see it to believe it. When I hear about a new Hidden Mickey I look for it. When I was told about the gargoles I said " No way would that be there" So I had to check for myself.

Don't think of yourself as an "old fart" Enjoying being in your thirties. To me it's the best decade of your life. :) I envy you.

mad4mky
01-21-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by pixiepal
I bet one could look at almost anything ANYWHERE and find something sexual about it....what is the deal? It's not like Disneyland is the only place where people do this sort of stuff.
I mean, do people go out of their way to look for these things? I remember doing stuff like that when I was young and immature...maybe it is an age thing? Am I just a 30 year old old-fart now?

I live with an 11 year old...that no matter what you say, or see, or do...(I assume its because its a adolsecent, puberty thing), has some 'sexual' connotation to it. Oops. I just used the word "it". That would just send her off...
Driving us nuts.

And no, Lacrosse boy, its not the word. It's the fact that everyone is fascinated about "finding" this to look at.

And being 40 even gets better...;)

socabch
01-21-2002, 08:39 PM
mad4mky

LOL!!!! I completely relate to what you are saying. Having a 12 & 14 yr old.

Not Afraid
01-21-2002, 09:03 PM
I had the Partners Statue thing pointed out to me and I can see the suggestion, however, it is a stretch. Positioning is not quite right. Now, a friend pointed out the mushrooms in the Parade of the Stars as seen from the rear. Much more direct image there, in my opinion. I never would've seen it had it not been pointed out.

Nigel2
01-21-2002, 09:44 PM
The partners statue is nothing compared with part of splash at WDW, "it goes in, it goes out, it goes in,...":D

Rallymonkey23
01-22-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
I had the Partners Statue thing pointed out to me and I can see the suggestion, however, it is a stretch. Positioning is not quite right. Now, a friend pointed out the mushrooms in the Parade of the Stars as seen from the rear. Much more direct image there, in my opinion. I never would've seen it had it not been pointed out.

I was wondering if someone was going to bring up the mushrooms. I almost died laughing when I first saw them!

It's just too bad that they brung that stupid parade back! What ever happened to quality like The Lion King etc...?? Media day was huge!! And that was just for a parade!!

HeeHeeHeeHoHoHo
01-22-2002, 10:17 PM
It's a huge stretch. If you're thinking along the lines of the preist in the Little Mermaid while performing the wedding ceremony - it's not even close to that calaber :-)

Not Afraid
01-22-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by HeeHeeHeeHoHoHo
It's a huge stretch. If you're thinking along the lines of the preist in the Little Mermaid while performing the wedding ceremony - it's not even close to that calaber :-)

A CM in Disneyana told me about this. I haven't checked it out yet. He said it is pretty obvious if you go frame by frame on the DVD.

I'm so glad (?) that people point these things out to me. I don't think I would see them on my own. I'm beginning to think I am not quite a worldly as I once thought.

EandCDad
01-23-2002, 07:17 AM
Not Afraid, you don't even need to go frame by frame. We have a VHS tape and its pretty obvious even being played at regular speed.

MammaSilva
01-23-2002, 07:55 AM
Darn I guess I need to dig out Brandys copy of Little Mermaid.. I never paid close enough attention to notice anything unusual