PDA

View Full Version : "Sneak Peek" Pass Question

shawnarae
05-05-2005, 12:59 PM
I have been super curious, did everyone with "sneak peek" passes get in? Even those who did not have a annual pass and bought them off Ebay? I was wondering if anyone got turned away, or if it was not a big deal not having the annual pass for admission. I asked this question in another thread but have not gotten any replies :) thanks!

K & S
05-05-2005, 01:17 PM
I have been super curious, did everyone with "sneak peek" passes get in? Even those who did not have a annual pass and bought them off Ebay? I was wondering if anyone got turned away, or if it was not a big deal not having the annual pass for admission. I asked this question in another thread but have not gotten any replies :) thanks!

They didn't ask for anything other than my ticket. I won a AP ticket, but wasn't asked to show my AP. So I imagine that everyone got in.

KarenW2
05-05-2005, 01:35 PM
We won 4 tickets from KTLA and our party of four had no problems with admission. it was the best ever!! They did the bag check after we got our KTLA logo tote bag, complete with a printed "autographed" photo of the KTLA folks who were there and a bottle of what we surmised to be water in it. The bottle previously had a label on it, but the label had been removed!!

We brought the winning email printed out with us per their suggestion, but all my hubby needed to do was give them his name, show ID and they gave us 4 tickets and the tote bags! He gave them out, our friends got the Skyway and Rocket to the Moon, I got Autopia and I forget which one he received. We thought they were pretty cool!!