The Disney Gallery
is pleased to present

DISNEYLAND: A MAGICAL CANVAS
50 Artists Celebrate 50 Years

Opening May 5, 2005
in
The Disney Gallery, New Orleans Square
Disneyland® Park

Walt Disney’s vision for his “Disneyland®” was first expressed through artwork, with Disneyland® becoming a
magical canvas to express his dreams. The result is not simply the vision of any single designer but of hundreds
of artists who have contributed to the look of the Park in a remarkable collaboration.

This one-of-a-kind exhibit celebrates the art that led to the creation of magic realms of fantasy and adventure, yesterday and tomorrow. Over the span of this show, new artwork will be introduced, celebrating the great
talents inspired by Walt Disney during his lifetime and beyond.

We hope you enjoy this retrospective of 50 years of Disneyland® through the eye of the artist,
and that their talents helps you further enjoy your own experience at Disneyland®.

As part of the Disneyland: A Magical Canvas exhibit,
Guests will have the opportunity to select some of their favorite masterpieces via Art on Demand.

This memorable exhibit will feature artwork from the following lands:

Main Street, U.S.A.

Adventureland - Frontierland

Critter Country - New Orleans Square

Fantasyland - Mickey's ToonTown

Tomorrowland

Home

Visit www.disneygallery.com (http://www.disneygallery.com) for more information.

KarenW2
05-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Sadly, the Gallery wasn't open yesterday, when we were there for the Sneak Peek, but we'll definitely be going on our next trip to the park!!

AVP
05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Sadly, the Gallery wasn't open yesterday, when we were there for the Sneak Peek, but we'll definitely be going on our next trip to the park!!I know - it was a last minuted decision because of a private reception hosted up there on the 4th, and I "didn't get the memo" when I prepared the list of events for the day.

AVP

katya
05-05-2005, 10:29 PM
It was really, really, really, really, really, really cool.

Did I mention how cool it was? :)