PDA

View Full Version : Companion Bathrooms

eternaldisneyfan
05-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Does anyone have a list of the Companion Bathrooms at DL and DCA? My Dad assists me in the bathroom and this can be awkward since he has to go to the women's restroom. I would prefer to use companion restrooms if they are available.

Thanks,
Christamae

adriennek
05-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi!

There are two inside of Flik's Fun Fair at DCA. They're labelled as "Family restrooms." There is also one, I believe, at Downtown Disney, across from the Monorail Station.

At Disneyland, there are private restrooms at the First Aid Center that are large enough for you to use together. I don't know if there is one at DCA's First Aid Center but there should be.

There is one inside of Aladdin's Oasis but I don't think that's open for any shows right now and it's only accessible when the Oasis is open.

Adrienne

JeffG
05-06-2005, 08:44 AM
There is one inside of Aladdin's Oasis but I don't think that's open for any shows right now and it's only accessible when the Oasis is open.

Aladdin's Oasis re-opened within the last couple weeks. They are running the storytelling in there again. I'm sure AK will agree that it is worth going in there to see the show... :)

-Jeff

adriennek
05-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Aladdin's Oasis re-opened within the last couple weeks. They are running the storytelling in there again. I'm sure AK will agree that it is worth going in there to see the show... :)

ABSOLUTELY! See a really cute show AND get to some clean companion restrooms. It's a win-win! :D

There are also very clean mens and womens restrooms in the back of the Oasis.

Adrienne