PDA

View Full Version : AP Nights for June?

QueenAlisha
05-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Am i missing them? are there any or not? we are going the weekend of the 10th so that my lovely family can get the discounted tickets with my AP and its my aunt and uncles 29th wedding anniv. on the 9th and disneyland is where they spent their honeymoon, so we are taking thwm back. We wanted to stay at the disneylnd hotel but it wont happen without AP Nights. I cant find them!!!! AHHH! please help! thanks.

alisha

ksejr1
05-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Are you talking about those nights when after the closed the park, AP's are still aloud to roam the park and go on the rides all night in an empty park?? Cause I've only been to one of those, and they never did it again :mad: wish they still did

nursemelis374
05-04-2005, 11:58 AM
I think you have to call for AP night rates. Please post them if you get them.

DangerMouse
05-04-2005, 12:02 PM
I just called for AP rates for beginning of June, and they were higher than the rates I could find on Expedia. I think I will try back and talk to someone else to see if maybe it was a fluke.

Rhiannon8404
05-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Last month when we were trying to get AP rates for DLH for 6/5-6/9, we had to call three different times before we got a CM who would give us a discounted rate. We ended up with $179/night. The other CMs would only give us the standard 10%.

QueenAlisha
05-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks Guys, i was also quoted a higher rate than i found online. That kinda sucks i was hoping for something a bit better, none the less i will be there in june.