PDA

View Full Version : Sheraton Anaheim- ever stayed there?

luckyamber
05-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Right now I have a reservation for Desert Inn & Suites for Oct 2nd- 7th, but I just came across the Sheraton Anaheim and the themeing looks cool plus it seems like they have a cool bar type area and billards. Any thoughs? Is it a long walk, do you have to walk down to Harbor to get to DTD?

05-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Go here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrsheratonanaheimhotel) for MousePlanet reviews of the Sheraton Anaheim.

Vegitabeta
05-04-2005, 08:52 AM
We stayed there last August and it was great! Like you mentioned, the theming is really cool as it looks like a castle. I'm not sure how long it would take to walk to Disney from there but the free bus to Disney runs about twice an hour and is pretty good. I would say go for the Sheraton!

sunfun94
05-04-2005, 09:13 AM
We stayed there just after our wedding in the Honeymoon suite back in Aug of 2000... it was real nice! The bar area was nice and subdue, the drinks were great, the service was awesome...we didnt have to walk due to having our car, but at that time there was a free shuttle to take to DLR... :)

Opus1guy
05-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Use MousePad's Search feature in the Disneyland Forum on the word "Sheraton" and you'll find several threads where folks review the hotel. Including some from just last week. :)