PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses with AP?

DangerMouse
05-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Is your AP activated to receive fast passes when you go through the entrance?

Here's the scenario: Our family has 4 APs. If just two of us visit the park, would we be able to obtain additional FP's with the unused AP cards?

DisneylandForever
05-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Unless there's a glitch, no. It's supposed to spit out a ticket saying "this pass was not used to gain entry today," or something to that effect.

What's annoying is when the pass was used to gain entry that day, and you still get that message! :eek:

Osky
05-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Is your AP activated to receive fast passes when you go through the entrance?

Here's the scenario: Our family has 4 APs. If just two of us visit the park, would we be able to obtain additional FP's with the unused AP cards?

If you try to use APs that were not used for admission to get fastpasses, they will be blocked from getting fastpasses, even after they have been used for admission on a subsequent day. You will then have to talk to guest services and try to get them unblocked.

DangerMouse
05-03-2005, 03:42 PM
If you try to use APs that were not used for admission to get fastpasses, they will be blocked from getting fastpasses, even after they have been used for admission on a subsequent day. You will then have to talk to guest services and try to get them unblocked.

Oooooh, so it's a BIG no-no. Thanks for filling me in! :D

justlittleoldme
05-03-2005, 04:07 PM
I've tried it. Try as you might, Only the AP's that you swipe at the gate work. The other ones give you a ticket that says "You admission media was not used today". If you swipe your CM ticket for the wrong day, it says "Your admission media is not valid today" (hey, I had about 4 cm tickets for various days, and a AP for someone who wasn't there, and I put them all in). Sorry.