PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland in July!

disNeytEen
05-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Were going to disneyland in July and i was wondering if it is going to be packed, hot, humid, or what. Also we were thinking of breaking the two parks up into three days, one day for each park and the third day for just running around and doing whatever. Also is there a ride rehab list for mid-Julyish. Thanks for any help!

MsYumiBr
05-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Were going to disneyland in July and i was wondering if it is going to be packed, hot, humid, or what. Also we were thinking of breaking the two parks up into three days, one day for each park and the third day for just running around and doing whatever. Also is there a ride rehab list for mid-Julyish. Thanks for any help!

We are going in July too. If it's the beginning of July, (after the holiday weekend) I anticipate that it won't be as packed as the latter two weeks because of the birthday event and Space Mountain opening on the 14th. It doesn't get humid (although I don't notice it anymore so I can't be a good judge of that) at Disneyland. San Diego, however, does get humid but not until late summer typically. It might even rain, at which point it would be humid. Bring a hat and sunscreen, or bring your analgesics and Noxema. Everything should be up and running during the summer peak season so no rehabs. However, with so many people at the parks, breakdowns are probably going to occur frequently on the 5th, 16th and 19th. Just remember, most of the time it is temporary so hang out outside the que for 10 minutes or so and if they open up, you'll be the first in line. After 10 minutes, odds are it's a bigger problem than anticipated. Come back in an hour. I hope that helps. It's just my opinion.