PDA

View Full Version : I've caught it: AP Fever!

DangerMouse
05-03-2005, 12:30 PM
We've been home less than a week and my brand new AP's are burning in my hands. They want to be used!! So, I've spent the morning planning a trip to take my dd(7) for her 8th birthday on June 1, just her and I. I can't believe we are going back so soon. I kinda feel guilty and like I can't tell any of my closest family or friends (they think I'm completely crazy), but I knew I could tell you all, cause you'll understand! ;)

Praying that the park isn't too crazy busy at this time yet since most CA schools are still in session and it's a Wednesday. . . I CANNOT wait to see the new parade/fireworks! I'm just too excited!

Wendi
05-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Awesome!!! Have a great Birthday trip, can't get much better than that!!!

lauramaynot
05-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I kinda feel guilty and like I can't tell any of my closest family or friends (they think I'm completely crazy), but I knew I could tell you all, cause you'll understand! ;)

!

People think I am crazy too. They know I like disneyland since I am always planning a trip but when they come to my house and see my shrine (ok not a literal shrine just my collections of all things disney) they usually look perplexed. Of course that only lasts until they need info... :fez:

Rhiannon8404
05-03-2005, 01:08 PM
We're APers as well. We go at least twice a year, and sometimes once more for a long weekend. Other people don't understand. My mom keeps telling me if we go to Disneyland as often as we do it won't be "special" any more. Let me tell you, it's special every single time we go.

DangerMouse
05-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks, I knew you all would understand my insanity! ;)

I'm planning on taking a taxi from SNA (per SleepyJeff's recommendations).

Now, I just have to decide whether to stay at the HoJo again or try the Candy Cane. They're just about the same price, and the breakfast and dedicated shuttle at the Candy Cane are tempting me. I have resies at both, just need to decide which to cancel.

Any advice from those who have tried both?

Susan L
05-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Have a wonderful time :D Happy Birthday to your DD :D

coronado_g
05-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Have a great time - just you and your daughter! How special! What a treat! And Disneyland is ALWAYS special, every single visit. Why, everyone knows that the air smells sweeter, the food tastes better, the sun shines clearer, and the smiles are brighter in Disneyland!

disneymania
05-04-2005, 07:16 PM
I know how you feel. I've already been twice this year, and will be going again in September. I'm sure I'll sneak in another trip before my AP expires in Feb. All my family and friends think I'm nuts (no kids), but I don't care. Disneyland is my laughing place, so why not enjoy it all I can.