PDA

View Full Version : Parking lot opening time

QueenofHearts
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
What time does the parking lot/structure open? I will have to buy tickets at the kiosk and want to get there nice and early to be right near the rope drop.

Last time I went, we got stuck at the entrance to the parking structure until almost park opening time!!!

bradk
05-02-2005, 07:38 PM
officially, about an hour before the park is scheduled to open. reportedly, sometimes up to a half hour before.

i would buy tickets in advance.

QueenofHearts
05-03-2005, 06:16 AM
where can I buy tickets in advance? don't I still need to go to another line to get the real tickets? I'm only going 1 day.

sdfilmcritic
05-03-2005, 06:19 AM
You can buy the tickets from Disneyland's website. I would assume you could also order over the phone and have the tickets held at will call. Do we have any guest services CMs in here to help?

bradk
05-03-2005, 06:29 AM
if you had will call, you'd have to go to the will call window, which should still be significantly less a wait than the ticket booths.

are you looking for a 1 day, 1 park ticket? or 1 day hopper?

alternatively, you can have someone waiting to park the car while someone else goes to the ticket booth.

tod
05-03-2005, 06:31 AM
where can I buy tickets in advance? don't I still need to go to another line to get the real tickets? I'm only going 1 day.

Try your local Disney Store.

Check disneyland.com

If all else fails, call the Disneyland Switchboard at 714 781 4000: Somebody there ought to be able to help you.

--t

QueenofHearts
05-03-2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks! Called the number and talked to the parking people. Supposedly they open 1 hour before park opening.
Seemed a lot shorter last time we drove. Also will call Disney store to see if they have tix.
Thanks!

bradk
05-03-2005, 07:31 AM
see my initial response regarding opening time.