PDA

View Full Version : Children's meals lunchboxes

disneychelle
05-02-2005, 02:02 PM
My DD7 is very excited for our trip this fall and wants to know what the lunchboxes that comes with the kids meals are like? Are there more than one style...any pix? We thank you very much for any replys on this

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-02-2005, 02:05 PM
We got 2 on our trip in March, one a maroon color, with a Mickey cartoon on it and the other is yellow with Donald. They were from 2 different places though.

Wendi
05-02-2005, 02:09 PM
It looks like a lunchbox in shape, kind of rectangular plastic with a handle on top - it snaps closed. It is the size of a pencil box and has little comic strips on the front. We've got a few different colors/themes/characters.

Karen256
05-02-2005, 02:20 PM
We didn't save ours so I don't have any pics but I know we got at least a couple different ones at different places. They were cute. I wish we had saved them but that would have been more stuff to cram into the stroller basket so we dumped them.

I think the best kids meal we got was at Taste Pilots Grill, in DCA. Cute chicken nuggets shaped like airplanes (if I remember right) and potato nuggets shaped like smiley faces. It was quite a large portion too, easily share-able.

Andrew
05-02-2005, 02:28 PM
At Taste Pilots Grill on Saturday, we got a green lunchbox with a Muppets comic.

CoasterChickie
05-02-2005, 02:31 PM
My daughter has a couple...one has Lilo and Stitch on it and the other has the classic Disney characters on it. If your child dines at Ariel's the meal comes in a sand pail with a picture of Sebastian on it.

justlittleoldme
05-02-2005, 02:40 PM
We have gotten the muppets one from taste pilots at DCA, with both the chicken nuggets and the hambergers and with potatos and with carrots (and you can pick soda, milk or juice). We've also gotten a hotdog one over in toontown, which I think was yellow with donald duck on it. I know Rocket Redds also has a yellow one.

dws_60
05-02-2005, 02:48 PM
where did you get the lilo and stitch? i remember 18 years ago at wdw, we had our first lunch in tomorrowland and my daughter had a paper box like the ones from Macdonalds... but still the toy was nice there... is there a toy still now?
David

Wendi
05-02-2005, 03:48 PM
We have Lilo & Stitch too... of course I'm not sure where that one came from but it may have been Rancho del Zocolo, Whitewater Snacks (not even sure if Max got a box there), or Taste Pilot's Grill. That was in Oct/Nov 2004.

Disneyfun
05-02-2005, 04:15 PM
I have many from different times of the year. They change all the time and diferent resturants have different colors with different comics and different choice of food. The first ones you could buy at the little stands like a churro stand and they came with a peanut putter and jelly and gramcrakers and a juice box.
My favorite place it to get them at the taste pilot in DCA. Becuase I do like the chicken and potoes. At the pizza place in DCA you have a choice between chips or carrots my daughter likes the carrots. and Also in DCA you can getone with a bean burrito back along the by the bakery I forget the name of the place. In DL. I know toon town has them. I think hungery bear and Pizza port. BUt right now my mind escapes me. I know I have a disney play ouse (no commic strip) a Pirates comic (From when The moive came out) A muppets, A thanksgiving comic with pulto Yes I have a lio and stich (Got that at the pizza place in DCA. Hmm And then there are many I have gotten ride of. SInce I have a AP I fill them with snacks for my duaghter whne we go.
Cuts cost some. Althought we always buy al least one meal while ther plus the popcorn ice cream . . .
SHe can eat.
OH and I Forgot she always has to have an applefrom the cart on main street!