PDA

View Full Version : What are the 50th anniversary special goodies available at the park already?

dws_60
05-02-2005, 11:59 AM
hi,
i was wondering what kind of goodies we could find already at the park: pins? special editions plushes? and the prices?
Thanks
David

disneygalforlife
05-02-2005, 12:22 PM
There is a ton of stuff, surprisingly we found the best selection in the Anamation store in DCA. They had blankets, lithographs, kitchen stuff with the normal tee shirts, mouse pads, pens, penny press books pins and hats. The things that I have purchased are of course GOLDEN MOUSEEARS, gold autograph books and my favorite, a 50 anniversary snow globe.

jennia
05-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I saw the new Disney Bucks (featuring Stitch and others) online in AVP's report today. Has anyone spotted these in the park yet? DS has a birthday May 20, he'd LOVE some Stitch $$$.

We too saw the new Autograph book, new 50th anniversary ears for the car antenna with the golden ears (bought them but I didn't take a pic yet :crying: or put them on the car) and other small things. We didn't spend a lot of time in the stores though..... so little time so many things to drool over! :D

ima_mickeyfan
05-02-2005, 01:03 PM
I saw the new Disney Bucks (featuring Stitch and others) online in AVP's report today. Has anyone spotted these in the park yet? DS has a birthday May 20, he'd LOVE some Stitch $$$.

We too saw the new Autograph book, new 50th anniversary ears for the car antenna with the golden ears (bought them but I didn't take a pic yet :crying: or put them on the car) and other small things. We didn't spend a lot of time in the stores though..... so little time so many things to drool over! :D
can you post a link to the report, I want to see the new $$$
TIA

Mickeyslittlehelper
05-02-2005, 01:12 PM
A good site to check is www.disneyland50.com ;)

The new money is on the Disney Gallery site here: http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x2145253b3&varPage=location

jennia
05-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Sure I can link!! Disneyland Update May 2-9 (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr050502.htm)

You'll find the Stitch $$ almost halfway down the report.

ima_mickeyfan
05-02-2005, 01:16 PM
A good site to check is www.disneyland50.com ;)

The new money is on the Disney Gallery site here: http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x2145253b3&varPage=location
the money is so cute!! I am just glad that there is no chicken little...what ever happend with that? Dumbo is so cute! can't wait to buy some $$$$ :D

SteveK
05-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Speaking of merchandise. Does anyone know if the 50th Pin Set that was one of the first new 50th items for sale is still available? It's the one with the map of DLand and 5 or 6 retro characters at their respective rides and it also has a silver 50th logo on it. I haven't seen it again since the first week or so it went on sale.
-Steve

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-02-2005, 02:07 PM

I am SO getting one of those 50th gold antenna Mickeys!