PDA

View Full Version : If it rains Thur. will they still have the tour?

RStar
05-02-2005, 06:19 AM
I was just wondering if it does happen to rain on Thursday will the 50th tour be cancelled? I don't expect it to be a big rain from the sound of it. And if it is cancelled, do we get another date?

VickiC
05-02-2005, 06:36 AM
No. They've held tours and refused refunds in drenching rain.

RStar
05-02-2005, 09:52 AM
And what if the parade is cancelled due to the rain? Will they allow us to get priority seating for another day? I have the first tour of the day at 9:00 am.

The forcast is still for a slight chance of showers on Thur. with rain on Friday. So hopefully if it comes it will be overnight only.

bradk
05-02-2005, 09:55 AM
i don't think the first tour of the day gets you anything in terms of priority seating. the advantage to the first tour is that you will probably get on more attractions.

did they tell you it did when you called? the 9 am tour specifically

RStar
05-02-2005, 12:12 PM
i don't think the first tour of the day gets you anything in terms of priority seating. the advantage to the first tour is that you will probably get on more attractions.

did they tell you it did when you called? the 9 am tour specifically
My mom did the arrangements and I just checked with her. Your right, no priority seating. Bummer, I didn't notice that. Wish I had, it was one of the main reasons why I wanted to do it...