PDA

View Full Version : 50th On TV?

Disneyland55
05-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Will they be showing Disneyland on TV on Thursday for the launch of the celebration? I know TV crews will be there but will there be like a 50th TV special on ABC or something later on at night?

bradk
05-02-2005, 04:15 AM
i did a search for 'disneyland' on tvguide.com and the only thing it comes back with is good morning america @ 7 am (EST) on 5/5, so it doesn't look like there's anything primetime.

hlbtimes2
05-02-2005, 05:17 AM
I have my tivo set to pick up anything with Disneyland in the discription. It doesnt show that it plans on recording anything that is just a Disneyland special. Its been doing little things like the "Extra" over the weekend that we talked about in another thread.

katya
05-02-2005, 11:49 AM
I have my tivo set to pick up anything with Disneyland in the discription. It doesnt show that it plans on recording anything that is just a Disneyland special. Its been doing little things like the "Extra" over the weekend that we talked about in another thread.

You'll get more action on that wishlist if you broaden it to "Disney". At least the Good Morning America episode shows up on that. Next week's episodes of Regis and Kelly don't have descriptive titles yet, but I imagine those will show up in the wishlist soon.

hlbtimes2
05-02-2005, 01:05 PM
If I change it to just Disney, will it start recording all of the shows like "play house disney"?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-02-2005, 02:09 PM

What a good idea. I will set my tivo tonight.

ksejr1
05-02-2005, 05:05 PM
I dont know if it would be such a great idea to film everything like they did when they first opened. It would be cool, but then again, it seems like it would come out bad. :)

katya
05-02-2005, 06:58 PM
If I change it to just Disney, will it start recording all of the shows like "play house disney"?

Yes, if you set it to automatically record everything on the wishlist. However, you can make a wishlist and not have it actively record stuff. Just check it once in a while to see if there's anything interesting coming up.

Newseditor44
05-02-2005, 11:46 PM
The Castle opening ill be a huge media event on Thursday, with members of the media from around the world embarking on the Magic Kingdom. ABC's GMA, Regis and Kelly, network news crews, and radio stations from across the country will be there. The list is too large to mention at this point. Excpect more of the same on July 17th