PDA

View Full Version : New DL 50th anniversary antenna topper

cstephens
05-01-2005, 10:16 PM
The new DL 50th anniversary antenna topper has arrived at the resort. It's apparently very similar to the one released at WDW. I think it's a little obtrusive, but we bought one anyway just to have one. Here's a link to a picture: http://www.colddeadfish.net/images/DLR/50th-antball.jpg.

E-ORLover
05-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Those are cool looking. I think I am going to have to buy some (even though my vechile doesn't have an antenna).

TikiMouse
05-01-2005, 10:43 PM
The new DL 50th anniversary antenna topper has arrived at the resort. It's apparently very similar to the one released at WDW. I think it's a little obtrusive, but we bought one anyway just to have one. Here's a link to a picture: http://www.colddeadfish.net/images/DLR/50th-antball.jpg.

Oooo I want one!

Vegitabeta
05-02-2005, 03:52 AM
Me too!

Mommy2NicknMax
05-02-2005, 05:57 AM
Okay, is it odd that I buy these but never put them on my car? ;)

Gotta get this one too! Very cool!

stan4d_steph
05-02-2005, 07:02 AM
Okay, is it odd that I buy these but never put them on my car? ;)No, because then they'd get dirty, or worse - stolen. It looks cute. I'd buy one if I were at DL. :)

Disneyfun
05-02-2005, 07:19 AM
Thank you Thank you for that picture it got me to laugh and I needed that today. A little Obtrusive I think is an understatement!!!!
lol

olegc
05-02-2005, 07:24 AM
yeah - I will get one to add to my collection -but it just doesn't look right... I'd rather have the 50 logo as it is - complete golden mickey with alarge 50 in the middle. It seems to be all over the park so you'd think they would perpetuate that..

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-02-2005, 02:18 PM
I better buy 2. So that when it gets stolen I have a back up as a souvenier and can just put my old black one back on.

jennia
05-02-2005, 02:22 PM
I bought one but I'm afraid that it will be stolen. I guess I will get a back up just in case that heppens. It is a little flashy but I like it! :D

lisap
05-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Actually, the antenna balls wash up pretty well--I like to use them rather than horde them. ;) The only ones that don't do well on the car are the kind that have fabric--and Jack Skellington's Santa beard flew off the first day :mad: ;) . The only one I've ever had stolen was the reindeer Mickey ball from the parking lot of the Best Western on Harbor.

The new ones look cute--and the glittery stuff stays fresh quite a while. We had a disco Mickey ball a while back that looked good for ages.

Terri
05-02-2005, 03:30 PM
ooooohhhhh...gotta have one!

But I'm not sure I'm willing to exchange it with the cool pirate one I have on my car right now...

Marox3
05-02-2005, 05:08 PM
OH - I'm excited. I love these things. I just put on the Castle, looks like I'm going to have to change it!

Earkid
05-02-2005, 06:46 PM
I better buy 2. So that when it gets stolen I have a back up as a souvenier and can just put my old black one back on.
I always buy two, one to use and one to display. Yes, I am a :geek: . If it is one that I really like then I may buy three just in case the one on my car gets stolen. Luckily that hasn't happened yet.

SCUBAbe
05-02-2005, 07:04 PM
OMG...just when I thought the 50th merchandise couldn't get any uglier...hopefully they look better in person...

Mermaid
05-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Just the other day I was thinking a lot of people have Mickey heads on their antennas. When I see one I wonder if they are a DL freak too!! I have a Minnie one but my BF picked it out. I am not sure if that is the one I would have picked but i like it just the same!!