PDA

View Full Version : Character Dining

Pirate Princess
05-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Is there a less expensive Character Dining option (as opposed to $25 a plate)?

MonorailChris
05-01-2005, 09:36 PM
goofy's kitchen breakfast is cheaper then dinner but i always enjoy the food.there is also airel's grotto which i have only ate at once but it was good.but if you have kids(and you want to enjoy the food and variety) go to goofys.MAKE RESERVATIONS.also mickey is never at goofy's but is at airel's. :D

05-02-2005, 04:48 AM
To state the obvious, the cheapest way to eat and interact with a character is to buy a corn dog (or something else from an outdoor vendor) and eat it near a character.

Otherwise, you pay a premium to eat in a certain atmosphere with a couple of minutes of one-to-one interaction. Is it worth it? It depends on you and your budget.

ima_mickeyfan
05-02-2005, 07:14 AM
To state the obvious, the cheapest way to eat and interact with a character is to buy a corn dog (or something else from an outdoor vendor) and eat it near a character.

Otherwise, you pay a premium to eat in a certain atmosphere with a couple of minutes of one-to-one interaction. Is it worth it? It depends on you and your budget.
I always love how 3894 goes straight to the point!

hlbtimes2
05-02-2005, 07:23 AM
The Lilo and Stitch breakfast at the PPH and Storytellers at GC both have a menu option rather then buffet. Its more like $10-15 per person, depending on what you order of course.

Try this link for more complete info.
menus (http://www.dlresortinfo.com)

sleepyjeff
05-02-2005, 08:17 AM

So true. My family and I had the most interaction with characters not at Story Tellers or the Plaza Inn but at Daisys Diner :)