PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Ghosts?

Slippin' Falls
05-01-2005, 07:23 PM
I was searching the web and came across this. What do you guys think?

PirateSmile
05-01-2005, 07:25 PM
I think that there are ghosts roaming around everywhere, so why would they stay away from Disneyland?

Slippin' Falls
05-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Sorry it didn't paste right. This is the site I was talking about.
http://www.geocities.com/ghostlybumps/disneyland.html

sdfilmcritic
05-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Now why didn't the tours group incorporate that stuff into the Myths Tour last fall? It would have been fun.

bradk
05-01-2005, 07:47 PM
according to snopes, dolly was actually in the back of the sled, alone.

google shows only that site referencing 'dolly's dip' as well. there is one other site but it doesn't much make sense.

Tinkerball
05-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Wow...I've heard of some of those tales...

I used to work at Disneyland back in 1995 after graduating from High School....I even experienced something myself. Working a very late shift it was around 2 AM. I was still sweeping around in Tomorrowland over by Autopia. Now you know that area that is very flat? no hills, dips etc? Do you remember the old style rental strollers? They had a train of them waiting to go back. And for some reason there was a stray stroller rolling across the area as if it was being pushed by someone but not another soul was anywhere around!! I didn't feel threatened or scared just more like "umm...ok...how do you tell this thing to stop!"

I swear I'm not making this up....oh and don't forget the supposed sightings of Mr. Disney walking down Main Street! That would have been cool to see :]

Opus1guy
05-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Disney kicked all the ghosts out of Disneyland because they felt they were in direct competition with Disney's own Haunted Mansion ghosts. ;)

sdfilmcritic
05-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Disney kicked all the ghosts out of Disneyland because they felt they were in direct competition with Disney's own Haunted Mansion ghosts.They also kicked out the real Mary Poppins and Peter Pan because the park has a no fly zone around the property. :rolleyes:

Flint
05-02-2005, 04:43 PM
There are a lot of cast member ghost stories... but I'm not willing to go to the cast member boards and sort through all the drivel. Don't remember the name of the board offhand, but they were feature on a MousePlanet update near the end of '04.

ksejr1
05-02-2005, 04:52 PM
cute site, a lot of the stories are in the Mouse Tales book :)