PDA

View Full Version : 50 Ways to Love Disneyland... article

bradk
05-01-2005, 03:05 PM
very nice article except for its mention of package express (is it back?!) and the TOT sticker

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/travel/articles/0501disney01.html

Disney Vault
05-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Cool list. Even I learned some things. I have never heard this one before-

The best water fountains are in the shadow of the back side of Sleeping Beauty Castle near the entrance of the Princess bathroom. The water's icy cold, and there are three fountains in a row, of varying heights.

mkcbunny
05-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Someone recently pointed out to me [maybe it was even you bradk :) ] that parade particiaption was out with the new parade. So that tip might not be helpful now.

bradk
05-01-2005, 05:01 PM
nope, not i. i deny everything.

katya
05-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I love this one:

"27. One churro every two hours is sufficient."

Ha. Try telling that to my youngest sister.

pirateabbie
05-01-2005, 05:13 PM
I love this one:

"27. One churro every two hours is sufficient."

Ha. Try telling that to my youngest sister.

For Elizabeth it should actually read:

"One. 27 Churros every hour is sufficient."

That girl sure loves her churros!

Disneyfun
05-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Fun to read a bit out dated on a few items. Mickey and minnie have been known to take 30 minutes to get to see at their houses.

also I disagree with ditching kids for Blue Bayou and Wine Country. My daughter loves Getting lunch there and getting MIckey shaped food. Of course you have not experience disnry to it's fullest if you have not had a Monte Cristo.

jennia
05-01-2005, 06:38 PM
They don't have a service that they call package express any longer. In the DLR "Guide" that you get when you enter the park it talks about "Package Check Service" Shop and check your purchases for pick up later in the day at these locations: NEWSSTAND (Main Entrance), THE STAR TRADER (Tomorrowlland) or PIONEER MERCANTILE (Frontierland). Resort Hotle Guests may have purchases delivered to Bell Services for next day pick up after 7AM. Certain restictions apply. "

So it sounds like you can buy something and they'll hold it for you but you have to walk back to the same store to pick up the merchandise.

That was a good article, thanks for the link!

awinner
05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
32. Get your morning coffee at the Coffee Grinder on Main Street, and refills are free all day. Just hold onto your cup or your receipt.

java heaven :D