PDA

View Full Version : Quick - does someone have the number to make dinner reservations?

justagrrl
01-18-2002, 11:50 AM
Anyone anyone - I did a quick search and couldn't find it but I know I've read it before. Does anyone have it handy?

tabacco
01-18-2002, 11:57 AM
781-DINE, I think

oohykitten
01-18-2002, 12:32 PM
hope this is quick enough

714-956-6755

justagrrl
01-18-2002, 01:52 PM
Thanks a bunch. I'm calling now. :)

Napsto
01-18-2002, 11:13 PM
did it work?

justagrrl
01-19-2002, 06:42 AM
Yes - the number works - but I was not able to snag a reservation for the B.B....just hoping that maybe on some off-chance.

As it turns out, I didn't have much of a good time there last night anyway so I'm sort of glad - (that's at DCA not having a good time, not DL)

It was cold, and people were really being rude.

I never had so many people cut in line, or try to cut in line - and we only went on the Ferris wheel twice. People were cutting in line to try to get out of the park because only one gate was open.

What really irked me was the "lady" that cut through the line. I thought - she must be with the people in front of me because she was talking to them - but come to find out - they got on and she was still there. Damn her. I would have spoken up if I'd known...she'd made it through the nearly the entire line. And THEN - because she was one person and we were two (my 3 year old son and I) we ended up having to ride with her. This, of course, about 1 minute after I realize that she's not with the people in front of me.

grumble grumble grumble.

Sheesh - we are all in line together people - wait yer damn turn!