PDA

View Full Version : Extra TV (weekend edition?)

bradk
05-01-2005, 01:39 AM
so i just finished part of Extra, formally titled Extra at Disneyland. The last few minutes of the show were dedicated to Disneyland, showing footage from 50 years ago or so (including some of the original mickey/minnie costumes). they also showed a very brief clip up of the steve martin/donald duck film and i caught a glimpse of one of the painted dumbos (so much for covering them at the park). it was kinda cute when you see it, it's almost like a small brass (forgive me) collectible.

jiminycesq
05-01-2005, 03:43 AM
I saw this broadcast in the LA area Saturday night at 7 pm, and they did have some other great footage earlier in the in one hour program, including a visit to Club 33, and some film inside the Matterhorn basketball court, which I had never even seen photographed before! Look for repeats I guess, sometimes they are on in the early hours ... come to think of it, this is an early hour!

hlbtimes2
05-01-2005, 08:31 AM
I watched it last night at 9. I hate that they had the Disney info throughout the show. There was some content in other parts of the show that I didnt think my 6 yar old needed to see. Thankfully I tivo'd it, so I can fast forward past the celebrity sex stuff and she can watch the rest.