PDA

View Full Version : anyone else having problems booking DL vacations on line?

ima_mickeyfan
04-30-2005, 01:29 PM
it seems that it won't load the page that I am needing to book for an online vacation pkg. I need to book for more than 5 people. can you try and see what you come up with? :confused:

Jewels
04-30-2005, 02:19 PM
it seems that it won't load the page that I am needing to book for an online vacation pkg. I need to book for more than 5 people. can you try and see what you come up with? :confused:

I had to call when we were booking for over 5. I believe 5 is their limit online. You can still get the packages when you call.

Klutch
04-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Disney's web pages are woefully clunky. They have so many little programs running on them they often just conk out. I have a very speedy cable modem connection and I still have this problem.

Also, booking a trip online can yield different results than calling. Sometimes the web page will indicate no rooms are available. Then you call and find out rooms are available. There's some kind of quota for the web bookings, or something.

Anyway, your experience with Disney online is not uncommon. I'm not aware of any savings available exclusively online. It's more fun to talk to a CM anyway. :)