PDA

View Full Version : Parade of Dreams & Remember...Dreams Come True

Disney Show Member
04-29-2005, 10:35 AM
I'm a Show Support member for disney and have been working late in to early morning hours after Disneyland has closed on Parade of Dreams for the past few weeks. We did our first run in front of cast guest and family memebers last night and let me tell u, it wuz a huge success. All the floats worked when they were supposed to on cue for the show stops and everything looked great, everyone wuz really into it. For those of u who still havent seen any part of this parade, u're in for a great treat. And i'm not just saying it cuz i work on the parade, i mean it. Every time we do rehearsels i'm still watching the show even though i should b paying more attention to my job. Also last night, everyone also got a preview of "Remeber..." By far the best fireworks show ever. Fireworks off of mainstreet, the castle, the matterhorn, backstage, everywhere!! And its all themed and choreographed to rides. Also the new way tinkerbell flies around the castle is amazing, i wish they would've thought of that sooner. And she doesnt just fly down one and disappear like before. She flies twice and it isnt for just 5 seconds either. If anyone has any questions about any of this, feel free to ask. Hope that wuz informative for u and even more a reazon for u guyz not being able to wait until the 5th!

Crazy4DL
04-29-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey! how exciting. We won't be there until August - but can barely wait ;)

Thank you for participating in making the MAGIC!!