PDA

View Full Version : Email Buzz Photos change again

SoCalDude
04-28-2005, 11:40 AM
When we went on Buzz yesterday my GF got a very high level 2 score (with no ride stops thank-you-very-much) - tried to get a pic of it but all she got was the level. Ok, no big deal I thought, we will have the photo emailed to us so we can have a record of the score.

Anyway - before it was changed to asking us if we wanted to send it just to ourself or to a firend. This time all it asked us for was an email addy to send it to and nothing else. So when we get home there was NO SCORE ON THE PHOTO!! :mad: :mad: I am really not happy they took the scores off the photo! And I also did not see a 'top scores' list on the overhead TVs. I really hope they are just having probs with it and will have it fixed soon.

AND I really think they need to fix that stupid front they put onto the car in the picture. They ALWAYS cut my kids heads off lol. I have not got a pic yet where I do not just see my kids hair in it!

If this is how they are going to have it - good thing it is free :crying:

biolabetty
04-28-2005, 11:59 AM
I agree with you about the front of the cars. It was dissappointing to get home and see only me, and not my little one in the car with me. All I could see was the top of her hair and a little ray gun sticking up.

SoCalDude
04-28-2005, 09:10 PM
All I could see was the top of her hair and a little ray gun sticking up.

LOL - sounds like we got the same kid :p